Wonderful Donald: I'd nominate Senator Cruz to the Supreme Court!

Although I will say, Ted Cruz would make one hell of a Supreme Court Justice. He would be right up there with Antonin Scalia as one of the all time greats.

But....sadly....Donald Trump is a devout liberal who would much rather appoint Elana Kagen or Sonja Sotomayor than Ted Cruz.

Donaldy is not a liberal... he's actually built businesses....

Although I will say, Ted Cruz would make one hell of a Supreme Court Justice. He would be right up there with Antonin Scalia as one of the all time greats.

But....sadly....Donald Trump is a devout liberal who would much rather appoint Elana Kagen or Sonja Sotomayor than Ted Cruz.

So he's a pathological liar then? Oh great....even better.

We can have irrational, emotional, unhinged, power-hungry, pathological liar Hillary Clinton, or we can have power-hungry, egomaniac, pathological liar Donald Trump. What wonderful "choices" the American people get.

It wasn't Trump who suggest Cruz for the Supreme Court. It was some hack reporter.

The media throws odd questions at Trump, and Trump has the same response every time. "I don't know, I'd have to think about it." Trump's not clever enough to see he is being set up.

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider making all Muslims wear some kind of cloth badge on their clothing?

TRUMP: I don't know, I'd have to think about it.

HEADLINE: TRUMP SEZ MUSLIMS WILL BE FORCED TO WEAR ID BADGES!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider appointing Ted Nugent to the Supreme Court?

HEADLINE: TRUMP TO APPOINT LUNATIC ROCK STAR TO SUPREME COURT!!!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider licking a dog's balls?

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP TO ENGAGE IN BESTIALITY IN OVAL OFFICE!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you bring Skynet online?

BOMBSHELL: TRUMP UNVEILS PLAN TO ERADICATE HUMAN RACE!

This is funny, but can you guess what the truth on the matter is?

His IQ is at least 150. That's YUUUUUGE!

And at least double that of yours.

We can have irrational, emotional, unhinged, power-hungry, pathological liar Hillary Clinton, or we can have power-hungry, egomaniac, pathological liar Donald Trump. What wonderful "choices" the American people get.

Speaking your heart is now considered lying?

Great that you are finally coming to an understanding about politics:
Choosing+between+the+lesser+of+two+evils.jpg

But at least Trump will stop social justice and the Marxist indoctrination of America.

Great that you are finally coming to understanding about politics:

But at least Trump will stop social justice and the Marxist indoctrination of America.

Really? The guy who made massive campaign contributions to liberals, the guy who used his fame and his voice to push the liberal agenda, is going to "stop social justice and the marxist indoctrination of America"? Damn are you gulping down the FoolAid as fast as he can serve it to you.

Great that you are finally coming to understanding about politics:

Really? The guy who made massive campaign contributions to liberals, the guy who used his fame and his voice to push the liberal agenda, is going to "stop social justice and the marxist indoctrination of America"? Damn are you gulping down the FoolAid as fast as he can serve it to you.

He has no sponsors and everyone is already assumed to hate him. What better person could there possibly be to achieve some changes?

I doubt the regressive left hates him for no reason. Plus, who isn't for making America great again?

What's your plan?

So here is "Wonderful Donald" UUUUUUUNNNNNNIIIIIIITTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG. Sadly though, he only unites with hard-core liberal Democrats (because, well, people unit with their own philosophies).

TRUMPBILL-master768.jpg

Forum List

Back