Wonder Where Chris is?

There is no such position as "reactor watch officer". There are engineering officers and they come in many classes.

From "The Naval Officer's Guide", 1998.

The Naval Officer's Guide - William P. MacK, Harry A. Seymour, Jr., Lesa A. McComas - Google Books
---
Assistants to the reactor officer may include the reactor-control assistant, the reactor mechanical assistant, and the reactor watch officers.
---

Seriously, give it up. You're embarrassing yourself. But if you want to keep going, we can make a wager about it. $10k, in escrow with an overseas betting firm, who will also act as judge. Then I'll post my DD214. Put up or shut up.

There is no such position as "reactor watch officer". There are engineering officers and they come in many classes.

From "The Naval Officer's Guide", 1998.

The Naval Officer's Guide - William P. MacK, Harry A. Seymour, Jr., Lesa A. McComas - Google Books
---
Assistants to the reactor officer may include the reactor-control assistant, the reactor mechanical assistant, and the reactor watch officers.
---

Seriously, give it up. You're embarrassing yourself. But if you want to keep going, we can make a wager about it. $10k, in escrow with an overseas betting firm, who will also act as judge. Then I'll post my DD214. Put up or shut up.

As I said it is a temporary position just like OOD is. What is your engineering degree and what is your classification?

My degree was in physics. Classification was Unrestricted Line Officer. 99% of the nuke officers are Line Officers, with the other 1% being Warrant Officers that came up from the enlisted ranks.

Forum List

Back