Wonder Where Chris is?

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Remember his incessant postings showing the ratio of record highs to record lows? Wonder why he's not posting now?

Maybe because it looks like this?

Total Records:

Rainfall:

Snowfall:

High Temp:

Low Temp:

Low Max Temp:

High Min Temp:

HAMweather: Record Events for The Past 2 Days

He's still stuck in a snow bank somewhere. Given his belief in Glow Ball Wirming, he didn't put chains on his tires.

Tsk tsk. Silly Wabbit.

Maybe he's doing volunteer word for Radi-Aid!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oJLqyuxm96k]Africa for Norway![/ame]

Actually this is better, for the whole week;

Total Records:

Rainfall:

Snowfall:

High Temp:

Low Temp:

Low Max Temp:

High Min Temp:

Don't worry, denialist cultists. I'm here to mock you for all your retarded "DUH ... COLD OUTSIDE ... NO GLOBAL WARMING" rants. Just cry at me now. Go on, let it out.

Why do denialists keep babbling this stupidity? Because in the right-wing-fringe nutter mind, it's better to be thought of as an idiot by everyone than to be cast out of the cult they've devoted their lives to. So when the cult tells them to bleat, they bleat.

Don't worry, denialist cultists. I'm here to mock you for all your retarded "DUH ... COLD OUTSIDE ... NO GLOBAL WARMING" rants. Just cry at me now. Go on, let it out.

Why do denialists keep babbling this stupidity? Because in the right-wing-fringe nutter mind, it's better to be thought of as an idiot by everyone than to be cast out of the cult they've devoted their lives to. So when the cult tells them to bleat, they bleat.

meh

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/28/opinion/collins-cooling-on-warming.html?ref=opinion&_r=1&

Only the hyper-k00ks care about this stuff.

The non-cultists understand that their backyard isn't the world.

3_19_13_news_andrew_cfs1wk-500x368.jpg

Note the colder-than-normal USA and hotter-than-normal arctic. They're cancelling their ski races in Greenland because the snow has all melted. It's due to a very strong negative Arctic Oscillation, possibly a record breaker. Extremely high pressure over Greenland, which diverts the jet stream south, allowing Arctic air to blow south, and for warm air to come north to replace it.

Why such a strong negative Arctic Oscillation? No one is sure. Various theories, but nothing proven. If it keeps up into the melt season, it's going to murder the sea ice, either melting it or blowing it south past Greenland through the Fram Strait.

Last edited:
Wonder Where Chris is?

He's pulling a Cindy Sheehan and sleeping in a drainage ditch near Scott Walker's house.

Note the colder-than-normal USA and hotter-than-normal arctic. They're cancelling their ski races in Greenland because the snow has all melted. It's due to a very strong negative Arctic Oscillation, possibly a record breaker. Extremely high pressure over Greenland, which diverts the jet stream south, allowing Arctic air to blow south, and for warm air to come north to replace it.

Why such a strong negative Arctic Oscillation? No one is sure. Various theories, but nothing proven. If it keeps up into the melt season, it's going to murder the sea ice, either melting it or blowing it south past Greenland through the Fram Strait.

And?

Lets say I accept it 100%. Doesnt change a thing. Not a thing.

The global warming fanatics have been banging peoploe over the head with their science for well over 20 years now and havent moved the goalposts on inch.

Know what this means sweetie?

figure-2_3-29-2013-570x427.png

It means that this climate change stuff is nothing more than a hobby for some and big profits for the few taking advantage of the pipe dreams of the hobbyists.

And anyway.......dont be so OCD on the Artic......in the Antarctic, the ice is growing at a staggering pace.

You misspelled "Antarctic sea ice area is creeping up slightly". As AGW theory predicted ahead of time.

As usual, you're diverting and raging over how AGW scientists keep being proven correct, for 30 years running now. Your life here is like a nonstop faceplant into a cow patty. How do you endure the endless humiliation?

You misspelled "Antarctic sea ice area is creeping up slightly". As AGW theory predicted ahead of time.

As usual, you're diverting and raging over how AGW scientists keep being proven correct, for 30 years running now. Your life here is like a nonstop faceplant into a cow patty. How do you endure the endless humiliation?

Really? Humiliation? Really? Dude, you are one of the most deluded dickhead liars here.

Here's the REALITY OF WHAT YOUR FAILED HIGH PRIESTS CLAIMED.......I enlarged the prediction and colored it so even a blind liar like you could see it...and be humiliated...yet again....

Loser...

"Polar Ice Sheets Melting Faster Than Predicted

The thick glaciers covering Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than scientists expected

By Lauren Morello and ClimateWire

ICE MELT: Thick ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than scientists had predicted, contributing more to sea level rise. Image: Courtesy of NSIDC

Ice loss from the massive ice sheets covering Greenland and Antarctica is accelerating, according to a new study."

Polar Ice Sheets Melting Faster Than Predicted: Scientific American

In the dead of winter when the average temp at lattitude 20Deg is about -30F --> do you really think that +/- 2 degF is gonna make a diff to Arctic climate? What's gonna make a diff to Sea Ice is the precipt -- which is likely to increase with the recent wind patterns.
That hysterical pseudocolor job just lacks any logic or reason for being.. Not that I'm being geocentric or anything -- but the entire concept of ONE NUMBER to describe Global Warming is a load of crap anyway...

But I guess it had to be simplified for consumption so that Chris and his legions could follow along.

Really? Humiliation? Really? Dude, you are one of the most deluded dickhead liars here.

Here's the REALITY OF WHAT YOUR FAILED HIGH PRIESTS CLAIMED.......I enlarged the prediction and colored it so even a blind liar like you could see it...and be humiliated...yet again....

Loser...

The thick glaciers covering Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than scientists expected

By Lauren Morello and ClimateWire

ICE MELT: Thick ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica are melting faster than scientists had predicted, contributing more to sea level rise. Image: Courtesy of NSIDC

Ice loss from the massive ice sheets covering Greenland and Antarctica is accelerating, according to a new study."

Polar Ice Sheets Melting Faster Than Predicted: Scientific American

The cross-eyed cat in the hat not only has has a problem facing and denying the facts. Seems it can`t read what it says on the climatecentral.org/news web page where that stupid photo-shop-air-brush picture is from. Because the caption under the picture is:

Forecast surface temperature departures
From Heat Wave to Snowstorms, March Goes to Extremes | Climate Central

This idiot figured that Greenland and the Canadian arctic is 12 to 16 C above average.
He got it from this blogger:
Andrew_Freedman_Politco_Headshot-50x50.JPG

By Andrew Freedman Follow @afreedma
3-19-13-Andrew-TwoMarches-500x282.jpg

Here is the current ACTUAL temperature for this region:
Greenland Weather Map
Surface Temperature on Sunday 31 Mar at 4pm WGST
sshot4cf.png
-25 C all the way down to the southern most tip of Greenland and the warm spot is -10 C at the very tip where the Nares Strait inlet is..which is always way warmer and has been called "ice berg alley" since the Titanic got sunk.

Going east from there the "backyard" as the cross eyed kitty calls it you can see that the -15 to -25 C region reached right around the entire globe:
sshot1vp.png

Try again !
images

Is it safe ? (to say that)
You forgot that I`m German and I enjoy this kind of Dr.Mengele stuff
Szell.jpg

After I`m done with your teeth it`s time to get you neutered.
feralcats.JPG

Last edited:
In the dead of winter

The equinox just happened. Hence, it would be "Spring".

when the average temp at lattitude 20Deg is about -30F --> do you really think that +/- 2 degF is gonna make a diff to Arctic climate? What's gonna make a diff to Sea Ice is the precipt -- which is likely to increase with the recent wind patterns.

Um, no. The wind is currently ripping the ice apart and sending it south into the Fram strait, like I said. Yes, the open leads will freeze over, but only a little. In terms of ice melt, the wind patterns matter more than temperature does. Last year was kind of a harbinger in that the wind patterns didn't really favor ice melt, but the temps overcame it.

Ice area is a bit past peak now, though it's a couple weeks before the significant melt starts. If this Greenland high holds until then, it's going to murder the ice.

Last edited:

So now you retards are claiming victory because AGW scientists have been deliberately over-conservative in their forecasts?

Didn't you all just scream they were alarmists?

No, I don't expect consistency from y'all. Given how many contradictory lies your cult has ordered you to parrot, there's no way you could be consistent.

And I'd respond to polarbear, except it's just another of his Grampa Simpson rants. Lots of pictures, but he doesn't actually say anything.

Forum List

Back