Women Will Ask Men's Permission To Have An Abortion

Where is the requirement that the father pay to rear the child?

RWs would have us back in the Dark Ages if they could. Abortion did not just start in 1973, nor will it ever end.

Most abortions are medically necessary but the reason for an abortion is not germane to the question of rights. Nor should we take away basic rights based on the whims of another person.

Then there's the flip side. If he wants her to abort, and she refuses, should she take singular financial responsibility?

Your coin appears to have but one side.

RWs would have us back in the Dark Ages if they could. Abortion did not just start in 1973, nor will it ever end.

Most abortions are medically necessary but the reason for an abortion is not germane to the question of rights. Nor should we take away basic rights based on the whims of another person.

Then there's the flip side. If he wants her to abort, and she refuses, should she take singular financial responsibility?

Men don't matter in the equation

no. <<<< my declaration. He planted it----he has to
water it and feed it and----set up the stakes to SUPPORT
its growth

its growth

unless of course you decide to abort, in which case he has no say. Right?

And you don't see the hypocrisy of that position?

its growth

no......you were never in labor

its growth

what fucking difference does that make? You don't think I have an emotional connection to my kids cuz i was never in labor?

Talk about sexist

its growth

what fucking difference does that make? You don't think I have an emotional connection to my kids cuz i was never in labor?

Talk about sexist

what does emotion have to do with the issue?---

Bullshit and you know it

Also, how do you rectify the felony murder law which classifies a fetus as a human (since murder IS the illegal killing of a HUMAN) with the abortion law which says that a fetus is simply part of a woman's body?

Also, I don't agree with THIS particular proposal, but it is extremely unfair that a man has no say in ending a life but must pay child support whether he wanted the child or not.

I do not see it as unfair that a man must pay child support for
an HIS unwanted child--------it is a reasonable topic of discussion------but my opinion is-----that it is not unfair
Once paternity is established, it should be pay on time, or, jail.

its growth

Talk about sexist

what does emotion have to do with the issue?---

um some men actually want to be fathers when they've got a woman pregnant?

Bullshit and you know it

Also, how do you rectify the felony murder law which classifies a fetus as a human (since murder IS the illegal killing of a HUMAN) with the abortion law which says that a fetus is simply part of a woman's body?

Also, I don't agree with THIS particular proposal, but it is extremely unfair that a man has no say in ending a life but must pay child support whether he wanted the child or not.

an HIS unwanted child--------it is a reasonable topic of discussion------but my opinion is-----that it is not unfair

road----I used to think that you are male..... ???

Bullshit and you know it

Factoid

Do you know there are actually more women in this country who are behind on child support than men?

Now,for men the dollar amount is higher, but for number of "deabeat" parents, more men pay at least part of their child support than women.

Bullshit and you know it

road----I used to think that you are male..... ???
I am a male, and I supported every kid I fathered, and raised the last one from second grade on.

Fine, upstanding citizens, they are.

Bullshit and you know it

Factoid

Do you know there are actually more women in this country who are behind on child support than men?

Now,for men the dollar amount is higher, but for number of "deabeat" parents, more men pay at least part of their child support than women.
I got child support, and had to have her wages garnished to get it.

A bill proposed by a Republican state lawmaker in Missouri would require a woman seeking an abortion to obtain notarized consent from the baby's father, even if he is physically abusive toward her.

Proposed Bill Would Require Women To Ask Men s Permission To Have An Abortion

Since the legalization of abortion in 1973, over 56 million unborn children have been killed, more than the entire population of Spain. And we need to do something with it.
I concur, get Mitt Romney's companies to sell more fetuses to power generation companies.

Forum List

Back