Women Want Same Take Home Pay as Men?

Translation: women earning less is bullshit.
Translation: you think women are weak- and don't give a shit that women with the same degrees as men are earning less money.

A person with 3 years experience vs, my 21 years experience can have the same degree as mean and earn less, regardless of their sex.

Someone with a degree from haaarvard will probably earn more than a person with a degree from say St Johns.

There are other variables at play.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees
Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

And men with EE degrees earn 18% more than women with the same degree.

https://cew-7632.kxcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/Women_FR_Web.pdf

View attachment 182077
Women are weak and fragile so need special laws to protect them.

You keep saying that.

Why do you believe women are weak and fragile- specifically?

I don't. progressives do.

So you think Weatherboy is a progressive?

He is the only one in this thread stating women are weak and fragile.

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Why are you comparing degrees that have nothing in common? If a man and woman do the same job with equal abilities, the pay should be equal.
It is.
Why do you insist women are fragile and can’t compete against men?

You are the only one here insisting that women are fragile and can't compete with men.

As I have shown- women with EE degrees earn 18% less than men with the same degree.

You of course approve of that kind of inequity.

Again, is experience equalized, as well as what sub-field they are in?

Translation: you think women are weak- and don't give a shit that women with the same degrees as men are earning less money.

A person with 3 years experience vs, my 21 years experience can have the same degree as mean and earn less, regardless of their sex.

Someone with a degree from haaarvard will probably earn more than a person with a degree from say St Johns.

Sure there are. And as soon as you show that explains the difference in average salaries for women vs men with electrical engineering- let us know.

Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

Quit being so stupid. I never said that there are as many women electrical engineers. You clearly had your reading comprehension distorted by our emotions and partisanship.

What I said was there are tons of women who have electrical engineering degrees- which you just confirmed- 12.4% of all EE degrees last year.

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

No, I think progressives like you think so. You would have to considering you want special laws to protect women and other identity groups. I assume the need for these laws isn't based on strength.

The whole argument about the patriarchy is based on women not being able to fight it without help.

Sure there are. And as soon as you show that explains the difference in average salaries for women vs men with electrical engineering- let us know.

And by going with averages without defining these other variables, your data results are pointless.

As a person with a degree in ChemE, I get this, you with your degree in probably some social "science" bullshit obviously cannot

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.
Why are you comparing degrees that have nothing in common? If a man and woman do the same job with equal abilities, the pay should be equal.
It is.

You are the only one here insisting that women are fragile and can't compete with men.

As I have shown- women with EE degrees earn 18% less than men with the same degree.

The OP asked to compare women with arts degrees with men with EE degrees- he didn't talk about experience or what sub-field they are in- so I addressed his specific dishonest comparison.

Of course there are nuances that averages don't explain- but Weatherboy was deliberately using a completely irrelevant example in order to make his case that women are fragile and can't compete.

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

No, I think progressives like you think so. .

Weird then. Since Weatherboy is the only one here claiming that women are weak and fragile.

Its almost like you don't even read the actual words in the thread.

It is.

The OP asked to compare women with arts degrees with men with EE degrees- he didn't talk about experience or what sub-field they are in- so I addressed his specific dishonest comparison.

Of course there are nuances that averages don't explain- but Weatherboy was deliberately using a completely irrelevant example in order to make his case that women are fragile and can't compete.

And I am giving you a more clear set of reasons that the numbers in question are fallible at best, bullshit at worst.

Are you saying some of the gender gap isn't due to choices in profession?

Dude.......................there are LOTS of women who work in technical fields in the Navy. The AEF program (Advanced Electronics Field) has lots of women in it.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

Women are, and need special laws to protect them.

You keep saying that.

No, I think progressives like you think so. .

Weird then. Since Weatherboy is the only one here claiming that women are weak and fragile.

Its almost like you don't even read the actual words in the thread.

He's being sarcastic, of course it went over your head, you dullard.

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

He obviously doesn't read instapundit.

Because of government threat, women are paid more than men, for the same work. If women want equal pay, they'd have to take a cut in pay.

If women were underpaid as libtards claim them to be, it would be easy to win class action lawsuits against these companies.

If women were as underpaid as libtards claim to be it, it would be easy for "non-sexist" companies to snatch up underpaid women and out-compete those companies that discriminate through female workforces.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette who is too fucking stupid to know it's about equal pay for equal work.
Sure it is.

Equal work for equal pay.

But hey, you've always been such a dumbass.
Dumbass think women earn less than men for the same job.

Yet another dumbass Trumpette who is too fucking stupid to know it's about equal pay for equal work.
Sure it is.

Equal work for equal pay.

But hey, you've always been such a dumbass.
Dumbass think women earn less than men for the same job.

speaking of dumb asses

Women Are Still Paid Less Than Men - Even In The Same Job

I can always give a direct example of why there are legit reasons for a woman and man with the exact same job title to have different pay scales.

I used to work for a port o let and restroom trailer rental company as the order taker and dispatcher. My coworker worked in the same room as me on the same system and her job description was identical to mine. However, my boss owned a side business that rented party equipment like tents, tables, chairs, etc. They would ask me to help load trucks sometimes for the party rental side of the business because I was a male, young and healthy. My coworker was never asked to do that.

So while we both had bachelors degrees and the same job, logic would say I would get paid more than her because I did more.

That's awesome. You got played. Way to go, genius.

Want equal pay, then don't take six weeks off to spit out a kid and nurse it, then take time off every time you can't find a sitter or it has the sniffles. Having a kid isn't mandatory, it's a choice and companies shouldn't lose your work time and pay for it simply because you spread your legs and spit out some kid.

View attachment 182077

You keep saying that.

No we aren't. If a man and woman are equal in their professions, the pay should be equal. Asking for equality isn't asking for special laws.

Want equal pay, then don't take six weeks off to spit out a kid and nurse it, then take time off every time you can't find a sitter or it has the sniffles. Having a kid isn't mandatory, it's a choice and companies shouldn't lose your work time and pay for it simply because you spread your legs and spit out some kid.
If a woman is doing this, she isn't putting in the equal amount of time at work, thus she isn't entitled to equal pay.

Forum List

Back