Women Want Same Take Home Pay as Men?

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.

Hmmmm why am I not surprised that a misogynist like you presumes that the only degree a woman would get would be "liberals arts dance degrees"

You probably are referring to the article which made a similar claim- comparing what women with liberal arts degrees made compared to what men with electrical engineering degrees. Which is like comparing the color of horses to the colors of zebra and noting that there are more black and white zebras.

Of course you and they don't want to compare what women and men who get the same degree's earn- that wage gap.

Women Can't Win: Despite Making Educational Gains and Pursuing High-Wage Majors, Women Still Earn Less than Men

Electrical engineering- with the same degree- women make 18.2% less than men.

In the Arts and Performance- with the same degree- men make 32.7% more than women.

Then switch out your Women's & Gender Studies or Liberal Arts Dance degree for an Electrical Engineering degree.

Hmmmm why am I not surprised that a misogynist like you presumes that the only degree a woman would get would be "liberals arts dance degrees"

You probably are referring to the article which made a similar claim- comparing what women with liberal arts degrees made compared to what men with electrical engineering degrees. Which is like comparing the color of horses to the colors of zebra and noting that there are more black and white zebras.

Of course you and they don't want to compare what women and men who get the same degree's earn- that wage gap.

Women Can't Win: Despite Making Educational Gains and Pursuing High-Wage Majors, Women Still Earn Less than Men

In the Arts and Performance- with the same degree- men make 32.7% more than women.
So tell us, what kind of people are taking Women's & Gender Studies as their major?

BTW - a couple of points you have made very well.

1. Women are weak and cannot fend for themselves in the world.
2. Democrats lead the way in unequal pay (NY Times link for ya)
As Obama Spotlights Gender Gap in Wages, His Own Payroll Draws Scrutiny

I can always give a direct example of why there are legit reasons for a woman and man with the exact same job title to have different pay scales.

I used to work for a port o let and restroom trailer rental company as the order taker and dispatcher. My coworker worked in the same room as me on the same system and her job description was identical to mine. However, my boss owned a side business that rented party equipment like tents, tables, chairs, etc. They would ask me to help load trucks sometimes for the party rental side of the business because I was a male, young and healthy. My coworker was never asked to do that.

So while we both had bachelors degrees and the same job, logic would say I would get paid more than her because I did more.

If a woman is doing the same job as a man, she should get the same pay as him.

In the military, you are paid by rank, not gender.

And, to make rank, you have to pass the same tests as men.

Teachers are paid the same regardless of gender.

Everyone is paid the same regardless of gender for the same job, same skill, same experience. Any employer who does otherwise is open to civil and criminal prosecution.

Womens' pay tends to lag that of men on average because women, on average, tend to take positions that involve less shift-work, less dirty, or dangerous work. They tend to take positions that incur less travel and time away from home. Also, because of child-rearing responsibilities, women tend to be in the work force for shorter careers.

This isn't a problem with Capitalism. It's a fact of biology.

Why am I not surprised that you believe women are weak and cannot fend for themselves?

Goes right along with the rest of your misogyny.

Guess it also explains why you think that women should earn less than men when they both have the same qualifications.

So tell us, what kind of people are taking Women's & Gender Studies as their major?

So tell us- why do you believe women are the only ones getting Arts degrees- and why you don't believe women get degrees in Electrical Engineering?

Why am I not surprised that you believe women are weak and cannot fend for themselves?

Guess it also explains why you think that women should earn less than men when they both have the same qualifications.

From the dufus who thinks women need special laws to protect them.

So tell us- why do you believe women are the only ones getting Arts degrees- and why you don't believe women get degrees in Electrical Engineering?

Dude.......................there are LOTS of women who work in technical fields in the Navy. The AEF program (Advanced Electronics Field) has lots of women in it.

Dude.......................there are LOTS of women who work in technical fields in the Navy. The AEF program (Advanced Electronics Field) has lots of women in it.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees

From the dufus who thinks women need special laws to protect them.

From the dufus who thinks that women are weak and cannot fend for themselves- and aren't studying engineering.

Of course there are tons of women in Electronics Engineering- but Weatherboy is so blinded by his bigotry that he doesn't believe women are getting those degrees
You fap out your hole a lot but never can seem to prove anything.

Quit being stupid. Of course there arent as many women electrical engineers. Youre blinded by your emotions and ignorance.

"Electrical engineering has one of the lowest proportions of bachelor’s degrees awarded to women, a meager 12.4 percent last year"

The EE Gender Gap Is Widening

"Women make up less than 20 percent of undergraduates enrolled in engineering programs. "

Why are there so few female engineers?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back