Women = vaginas only

Americans Save an Average of $392 a Year

That's not going to pay for ANYONE'S cancer treatment.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies (which is unheard of in all the capitalist countries we do business with)

thats because they all pay 45% in taxes to pay for socialized medicine. In America we used to believe in being responsible for ourselves. now we have no accountability from 35% of our citizens. I wonder if they are righties or lefties not wanting to pay their own way?

and this is why most normal people think people like you are idiots. we do not have socialized medicine. socialized medicine is when the government provides the medical services.

and we pay our own way. we expect you to pay yours, leech.

You are so full of it. Who decides what procedures will be covered and how much gets paid?

I've been in the medical field for 22 years. Don't tell me this isn't socialized medicine.

thats because they all pay 45% in taxes to pay for socialized medicine. In America we used to believe in being responsible for ourselves. now we have no accountability from 35% of our citizens. I wonder if they are righties or lefties not wanting to pay their own way?

and this is why most normal people think people like you are idiots. we do not have socialized medicine. socialized medicine is when the government provides the medical services.

You are so full of it. Who decides what procedures will be covered and how much gets paid?

Insurance companies?

I've been in the medical field for 22 years. Don't tell me this isn't socialized medicine.

It's not. It's private.

What a great American! Everyone pat this douche bag on the back. He pulled himself up by his own bootstraps and found a way to pay for his surgery. What a personally responsible role model for us all!

Too bad nobody believes you.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies (which is unheard of in all the capitalist countries we do business with)

This "fuck you, I got mine" philosophy is going to edge us right out of every market. Very soon we will not be able to compete at all with companies in other countries. Why do business here, when I can go where an employees health care is already taken care of?

You mean the people living below the poverty line who have to choose between eating and paying for health insurance? I'm guessing they're to preoccupied with other things to be concerned with partisan politics.

medicaid

Damn you're dumb

How about this:

We're alive. We're human (fuck them other creatures just for the moment). We don't fuck each other over. It might smell bad. I think we can do it. Tequila and chips for all!

:clap2:

***Ann Coulter, come inside, whatever you're packing, we love you too, babe.

:eek:

:cheers2:

Insurance companies?

It's not. It's private.

You are jacked in the head. The insurance is private. The facilities are private. The designation of EVERYTHING is controlled by the gov't. Why on earth do you think Obamacare is going to cost us a trillion dollars??

I mean how can you not understand this??

You mean the people living below the poverty line who have to choose between eating and paying for health insurance? I'm guessing they're to preoccupied with other things to be concerned with partisan politics.

medicaid

Damn you're dumb

I'm dumb. Right. That's grand coming from the guy who thinks the US's health care problems can be solved if every sick person just borrows money from friends and family or racks up thousands in hospital bills and simply makes payments.

You are dangerously stupid.

Insurance companies?

It's not. It's private.

You are jacked in the head. The insurance is private. The facilities are private. The designation of EVERYTHING is controlled by the gov't. Why on earth do you think Obamacare is going to cost us a trillion dollars??

So, it's not socialized. That's what I just said.

and on top of all that, how can you clowns not understand that once obamacare is fully enacted we are one small step away from single provider insurance --- and THAT the exact same systems they run in europe ---where the middle class is paying 45-55% in taxes??

OMG!! lefties unwillingness to deal with reality is SOOOOO ANOYING!!!!

Insurance companies?

It's not. It's private.

What is it called when the gov't controls a total industry? There is one word for it. Can you guess what it is?

What is it called when the gov't controls a total industry? There is one word for it. Can you guess what it is?

The US gov't doesn't control the health care industry. Next.

What is it called when the gov't controls a total industry?

The VA health system? That's the ONLY "socialized" medicine we have in this country...and it works pretty damn well these days.

Medicare is close. People are damn happy about their Medicare...so much so that even the Teabaggers want the government to keep their government hands off their government Medicare.

Damn, I wish our country DID control the whole industry...like we do defense. I think the health of a nation is as vitally important as its education and defense...

Start at minute 17 for the crux of the talk.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzE16UsNW4]Rebecca Watson: The Religious Right vs. Every Woman on Earth | CFI Leadership Conference 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

"Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote. Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty. Liberals ended segregation. Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act. Liberals created Medicare. Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act. What did Conservatives do? They opposed them on every one of those things...every one! So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work, Senator, because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor." Matt Santos, 'The West Wing'

Forum List

Back