Women = vaginas only

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.
Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

Hmmmm.... I'm no expert, but as I understand the HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) rules, that scenario is not possible without some omission on the part of the insured. The only way you can be denied coverage under an employer plan for a pre-existing condition is to have a "significant break in coverage" (more than 63 days), and in any case the maximum pre-existing condition limitation is 12 months. Now, in a situation where you lose your job and are out of work for a period of time, you can elect COBRA coverage which also does not allow denial of coverage for pre-existing conditions. So what part of this story are we missing?

You aren't missing anything. And...you are not an expert. If you were, you would know that COBRA does not cover all health insurance plans.

The plan she had was not COBRA eligible. They were fucked.
yep

With friends like you, he was going to die and never get any help.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Americans currently dont have a lot of choice, because it's almost impossible to afford insurance unless you are part of an employee based pool. Most don't have options to seek a better insurance carrier, so if basic preventive care wasn't mandated, you're boss and the insurance company would save money but Americans would be screwed.

It is almost impossible to afford insurance ect.... because there is just too much regulations, period. I agree that there should be some regulation, but for pete's sake. They have regulated our economy to death

Besides regulating preventive care( ie check ups, shots for kids, birth control), what other regulations do to consider unnecessary?

Don't expect to ever receive an answer.

They ignore questions that asks for specifics. Look at Two Thumbs, he doesn't respond to me anymore because he knows he can't answer basic questions and would rather just be ignorant to facts.

What ever happened to, "I am woman, I am strong, I can pay for my owned damned birth control, don't need a man to do it for me?" :D

is that what it is not to have to want to beg permission from one's boss that your prescription medication be covered by the insurance policy you already have?

Begging "my boss" is a FUCK-LOAD better than begging government (at least I can get a face-to-face meeting with my boss - try that with Barack Obama and let me know how it turns out).

We're adding 30 million parasites under Obamacare and not 1 new doctor. They will have to ration your healthcare just like 100% of all other nations with socialized medicine do (Canada, England, etc.).

The problem is, liberals don't pay attention to the rest of the world and learn from it. Instead, they suck down the propaganda kool-aid as fast as ThinkProgess, MSNBC, George Soros, and Barack Obama can pour it.

Last edited:
What ever happened to, "I am woman, I am strong, I can pay for my owned damned birth control, don't need a man to do it for me?" :D

is that what it is not to have to want to beg permission from one's boss that your prescription medication be covered by the insurance policy you already have?

Begging "my boss" is a FUCK-LOAD better than begging government (at least I can get a face-to-face meeting with my boss - try that with Barack Obama and let me know how it turns out).

We're adding 30 million parasites under Obamacare and not 1 new doctor. They will have to ration your healthcare just like 100% of all other nations with socialized medicine do (Canada, England, etc.).

The problem is, liberals don't pay attention to the rest of the world and learn from it. Instead, they suck down the propaganda kool-aid as fast as ThinkProgess, MSNBC, George Soros, and Barack Obama can poor it.

That truth should have some sting..........Sorry out of reps...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

stay out of our bodies...

Yet idiot liberal Dumbocrat parasites like you support the pig named Sandra Fluke. When you stop asking me to pay for your whoring activities, I will gladly get as far away from your filthy, disease ridden bodies as I can.

Funny how these deplorable whore hypocrites scream "stay out of my bedroom" and then demand that we pay for their condoms, birth control, handcuffs, anal lube, and abortions.

Sorry Jillian... you can't have it both ways. If I'm paying for it, I make the rules. You want "control" of your body, then stop being a parasitic mooch!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

And these libtards say that we are at war with women.

pfft

I have WAY more respect for what women do than any dem is capable of.

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

Your my boy but I have to disagree, I recently broke up with an ex girlfriend because she just couldn't wait to start going out with her new boyfriend and I was the main bread winner in the house, she doesn't have a fucking job. Now that I'm out she has to pay everything on her own and she has no ways or means, her new man isn't paying shit and shes begging everyone for money now, shes a stupid bitch. At least wait until you have a job before you chase the main bread winner out of the home.

Last edited:
you have someone trying to pay you less than they pay others for the same work because of your sex?

You mean like Barack Obama has done, paying women in his Administration significantly less than he pays the men? Isn't it funny how you support any injustice to women done by the left? It's almost as if you have a deep submissive issue going on. You're fully supporting the party waging a war on women. How odd....

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

Forum List

Back