Women = vaginas only

YOU need to stfu about demanding rights.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

Are we supposed to believe that you are a woman? A woman would know that contraception does not equal "horny women".

A much higher proportion of married than of never-married women use a contraceptive method (79% vs. 39%). This is largely because married women are more likely to be sexually active. But even among those at risk of unintended pregnancy, contraceptive use is higher among currently married women than among never-married women (93% vs. 82%).[2]

Who Uses Contraception

Un-intended pregnancies hurt the economy of women so, yes, contraception is ALSO important to women. I'm a lesbian who doesn't use contraception on a daily basis and yet I still want it readily available and accessible to women through their health insurance plans, including my own. I've never used contraception to prevent pregnancy and yet I still have used contraception prescribed by my doctor. Why wouldn't you want that covered?

Finally, nobody is trying to take away your right to free speech or your right to bear arms. :rolleyes:

AGAIN

It's not a top issue. Hell it barely registers on the important scale.

Do you think I'm a woman? My avi has been getting me that vibe, I'm gunna have to go back to my dragons.

Free speech; gone; Hate speech laws
Right to bear arms? are you fucking kidding me? That's long gone.
We have the privilege to buy approved hand guns and use approved ammo. That is not the right to bear arms

Leave your avi alone. Wait, it gives you vibes? Puff puff give. :eusa_eh:

So we all go under for a made up story about a man that wouldn't ask his family for help and got no offers from a friend.

Lone was going to let the man die, and not offer up a fucking penny to help.

stfu, is not the moral of the story. The moral is that LL is not moral.

Right. The man -- or any person in that situation -- should have to rely on donations from friends and family for his life-saving treatment. And what happens when the money runs out (assuming he even raises enough for the undoubtedly astronomically expensive treatment)? Ask the church? Ask Mitt Romney? Barter for treatment?

You're the last person who should be talking about morals.

It's how I paid for my appendectomy.

set up a payment plan
borrowed money from family
put in extra hours at work

yeah, it sucked, but I didn't fuck over anyone doing it.

What a great American! Everyone pat this douche bag on the back. He pulled himself up by his own bootstraps and found a way to pay for his surgery. What a personally responsible role model for us all!

Too bad nobody believes you.

Right. The man -- or any person in that situation -- should have to rely on donations from friends and family for his life-saving treatment. And what happens when the money runs out (assuming he even raises enough for the undoubtedly astronomically expensive treatment)? Ask the church? Ask Mitt Romney? Barter for treatment?

set up a payment plan

What a great American! Everyone pat this douche bag on the back. He pulled himself up by his own bootstraps and found a way to pay for his surgery. What a personally responsible role model for us all!

I'm sure no one does.

You expect me to believe you sob story, but my story is as common.

People are allowed to make payments to hospitals for surgeries.

Did you even know that?

Pay my own way?? Are you kidding? what kind of a Country is this? I have to be responsible --- booo

Isn't there a political praty that will allow me to be taken care of regardless of what kind of poor choices I make?

i have never heard of an abortion being pay as you go?

anyone heard of that...plus two you arent really up on the latest abortion news are y ou?

you do realize most abortion are now chemical and there is no way of stopping that.....

YOU need to stfu about demanding rights.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

Are we supposed to believe that you are a woman? A woman would know that contraception does not equal "horny women".

A much higher proportion of married than of never-married women use a contraceptive method (79% vs. 39%). This is largely because married women are more likely to be sexually active. But even among those at risk of unintended pregnancy, contraceptive use is higher among currently married women than among never-married women (93% vs. 82%).[2]

Who Uses Contraception

Un-intended pregnancies hurt the economy of women so, yes, contraception is ALSO important to women. I'm a lesbian who doesn't use contraception on a daily basis and yet I still want it readily available and accessible to women through their health insurance plans, including my own. I've never used contraception to prevent pregnancy and yet I still have used contraception prescribed by my doctor. Why wouldn't you want that covered?

Finally, nobody is trying to take away your right to free speech or your right to bear arms. :rolleyes:

AGAIN

It's not a top issue. Hell it barely registers on the important scale.

Do you think I'm a woman? My avi has been getting me that vibe, I'm gunna have to go back to my dragons.

Free speech; gone; Hate speech laws
Right to bear arms? are you fucking kidding me? That's long gone.
We have the privilege to buy approved hand guns and use approved ammo. That is not the right to bear arms

If you're not a woman, then why on earth do you think you can speak on the importance of a woman's reproductive health to a woman?

If it isn't a "top issue", then why on earth are GOP legislators all across the country making an issue out of it?

‘Personhood’ bills being pushed in U.S.

Please point out these hate speech laws that you believe are infringing upon your First Amendment rights. Point out a single incident of someone actually being imprisoned for exercising their 1st Amendment rights.

How is being allowed to purchase both a weapon and the ammunition to fill it an infringement of your 2nd Amendment rights?

Do you believe that you have the right to yell fire in a theater?

So we all go under for a made up story about a man that wouldn't ask his family for help and got no offers from a friend.

Lone was going to let the man die, and not offer up a fucking penny to help.

stfu, is not the moral of the story. The moral is that LL is not moral.

set up a payment plan

The Republican health care plan: borrow money from friends, family and strangers. Good luck!

Or -- put in extra hours at work and set up a payment plan :lol:

What happens to the guy who CAN'T work because he's too sick or he's literally dying. How is he going to put in extra hours in order to make payments on that $50k hospital bill for the rest of his life?

set up a payment plan

Americans Save an Average of $392 a Year

That's not going to pay for ANYONE'S cancer treatment.

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies (which is unheard of in all the capitalist countries we do business with)

i have never heard of an abortion being pay as you go?

anyone heard of that...plus two you arent really up on the latest abortion news are y ou?

you do realize most abortion are now chemical and there is no way of stopping that.....

I'm up on post birth abortion.

And yes, we both know that the dnc will support that.

set up a payment plan

I'm sure no one does.

You expect me to believe you sob story, but my story is as common.

People are allowed to make payments to hospitals for surgeries.

Did you even know that?

Yeah, I know that. I had to get an MRI a few years back. I was told that I could make payments on the $10,000 bill. No kidding. They charged me $10,000 for a fucking MRI. Thankfully, I was able to find a charity through the hospital that paid the bill (not that I believe the MRI really costed that much).

Don't take my story the wrong way, TT. Charity is not the answer to the health care problem in this country. I was just lucky.

set up a payment plan

Medical bills prompt more than 60 percent of U.S. bankruptcies (which is unheard of in all the capitalist countries we do business with)

thats because they all pay 45% in taxes to pay for socialized medicine. In America we used to believe in being responsible for ourselves. now we have no accountability from 35% of our citizens. I wonder if they are righties or lefties not wanting to pay their own way?

thats because they all pay 45% in taxes to pay for socialized medicine. In America we used to believe in being responsible for ourselves. now we have no accountability from 35% of our citizens. I wonder if they are righties or lefties not wanting to pay their own way?

and this is why most normal people think people like you are idiots. we do not have socialized medicine. socialized medicine is when the government provides the medical services.

and we pay our own way. we expect you to pay yours, leech.

You mean the people living below the poverty line who have to choose between eating and paying for health insurance? I'm guessing they're too preoccupied with other things to be concerned with partisan politics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back