Women = vaginas only

The real issues come first.

Ya know; the economy, debt, spending, taxes, jobs, unemployment, entitlements

that's important

getting an abortion?

yeah, that's real low on the importance scale, and you know it.

no. the 'real issues' do not come first... when you're the person who is being legislated against.

i always find it funny when i hear things like that from people who don't think government has the right to impose a mandate to pay for health coverage.

you have no right to make people kick in for health coverage but you can force me to have a vaginal ultrasound?

not so much.

YOU need to stfu about demanding rights.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

Almost missed this one.

You finally decided to be honest.

You have a tough time getting laid, don't you? Poor guy.

And....the fact that to, two and too sound the same must be so hard for you.

That is not a deflection. Please look at the nature of the legislation that has been produced by Boehner's Congress.

Obama and the dems control the money? That is ridiculous.

Intentionally failed? Even more ridiculous.

but the dems do control 2/3 of the govt and there are more blue states than red.

So you just can't blame Obama's failures on the GOP.

Obama even had dem control of both houses for 2 years.. 110th and 111th congress. look it up please before calling me a liar and neg repping me.

OK Jillian and Ravi?

Filibuster. Look it up.

Not two years. Please look it up.

I stand firm in my assertations

"The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995. Although the Democrats held fewer than 50 Senate seats, they had an operational majority because the two independent senators caucused with the Democrats for organizational purposes"

110th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"the Democratic Party increased its majorities in both chambers, giving President Obama a Democrat majority in the legislature for the first two years of his presidency. "

111th United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but them I'm a liar, isn't that right jillian?

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

The truth = Republican kryptonite. A real life situation demonstrating why we need health care for all and why we should be looking out for each other; not the Republican's made-up scare tactics that you so naively ate up; and all you can come up with is, "but but but it's unaffordable".

In this situation, it probably would have been best if you had just kept your mouth shut.

So we all go under for a made up story about a man that wouldn't ask his family for help and got no offers from a friend.

Lone was going to let the man die, and not offer up a fucking penny to help.

stfu, is not the moral of the story. The moral is that LL is not moral.

no. the 'real issues' do not come first... when you're the person who is being legislated against.

i always find it funny when i hear things like that from people who don't think government has the right to impose a mandate to pay for health coverage.

you have no right to make people kick in for health coverage but you can force me to have a vaginal ultrasound?

not so much.

Especially you.

You are a hypocrite. You demand the right to snuff out a childs life but refuse mine to speak freely and own any arms I so desire.

And keep in mind, the economy is far more important, since it affects everyone, and not just women to horny to say no.

I don't need to STFU about anything, especially about my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

And no, i won't STFU and allow a bunch of old white rightwingnut men to send me back to the years when women were under men's 'thumbs'.

you'll forgive me, i like being able to make my own decisions.

and the male, anti-choice activists aren't going to make me STFU.

but thanks for showiong your true colors.

and once again... no, i don't think i will STFU about anything.

that's the great thing about living in this country...I don't have to.

ahh yes

Killing babies is a right.

Owning a big fucking gun to prevent the baby from being killed, not so much.

That is not a deflection. Please look at the nature of the legislation that has been produced by Boehner's Congress.

The topic is;

Women are more than their vaginas.

The dems have such a low opinion of women, they think things like; Jobs, UE, debt, spending, and the economy are just to hard for women.

Where as the gop doesn't degrade them like that.

You are projecting. It really is odd how you try to saddle the opposition with the your own shortcomings. Really odd.

your failed retort is noted as a failure.

but the dems do control 2/3 of the govt and there are more blue states than red.

So you just can't blame Obama's failures on the GOP.

Obama even had dem control of both houses for 2 years.. 110th and 111th congress. look it up please before calling me a liar and neg repping me.

OK Jillian and Ravi?

Filibuster. Look it up.

"The Democratic Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995. Although the Democrats held fewer than 50 Senate seats, they had an operational majority because the two independent senators caucused with the Democrats for organizational purposes"

"the Democratic Party increased its majorities in both chambers, giving President Obama a Democrat majority in the legislature for the first two years of his presidency. "

Do you understand what a filibuster is?

Filibuster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The filibuster is a powerful parliamentary device in the United States Senate, which in recent years has meant that most major legislation (apart from budgets and confirmations) requires a 60% majority to head off a filibuster.

In other words, 60 senators to break a filibuster and pass legislation. Which the Democrats never had.

The real issues come first.

Ya know; the economy, debt, spending, taxes, jobs, unemployment, entitlements

that's important

getting an abortion?

yeah, that's real low on the importance scale, and you know it.

not so much.

Especially you.

Are we supposed to believe that you are a woman? A woman would know that contraception does not equal "horny women".

A much higher proportion of married than of never-married women use a contraceptive method (79% vs. 39%). This is largely because married women are more likely to be sexually active. But even among those at risk of unintended pregnancy, contraceptive use is higher among currently married women than among never-married women (93% vs. 82%).[2]

Who Uses Contraception

Un-intended pregnancies hurt the economy of women so, yes, contraception is ALSO important to women. I'm a lesbian who doesn't use contraception on a daily basis and yet I still want it readily available and accessible to women through their health insurance plans, including my own. I've never used contraception to prevent pregnancy and yet I still have used contraception prescribed by my doctor. Why wouldn't you want that covered?

Finally, nobody is trying to take away your right to free speech or your right to bear arms. :rolleyes:

The topic is;

The dems have such a low opinion of women, they think things like; Jobs, UE, debt, spending, and the economy are just to hard for women.

Of course women are worth waaaaay more than their vaginas.

The point of this is THEIR health and FUTURE! Not about sexual reasons.

To disregard legitimate concerns about health because you are too busy being a hypocritical and hateful biblethumper is degrading towards Women.

what a retard

Who mentioned the bible first retard.

retard did, that's who.

If the economy fails. Who's going to pay for abortions? hint; Think coat hangers

The topic is;

To disregard legitimate concerns about health because you are too busy being a hypocritical and hateful biblethumper is degrading towards Women.

what a retard

retard did, that's who.

If the economy fails. Who's going to pay for abortions? hint; Think coat hangers

i would think menstrual extradition kits....just shows that you have no concept of the topic

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

The truth = Republican kryptonite. A real life situation demonstrating why we need health care for all and why we should be looking out for each other; not the Republican's made-up scare tactics that you so naively ate up; and all you can come up with is, "but but but it's unaffordable".

In this situation, it probably would have been best if you had just kept your mouth shut.

So we all go under for a made up story about a man that wouldn't ask his family for help and got no offers from a friend.

Right. The man -- or any person in that situation -- should have to rely on donations from friends and family for his life-saving treatment. And what happens when the money runs out (assuming he even raises enough for the undoubtedly astronomically expensive treatment)? Ask the church? Ask Mitt Romney? Barter for treatment?

You're the last person who should be talking about morals.

not so much.

Especially you.

Are we supposed to believe that you are a woman? A woman would know that contraception does not equal "horny women".

A much higher proportion of married than of never-married women use a contraceptive method (79% vs. 39%). This is largely because married women are more likely to be sexually active. But even among those at risk of unintended pregnancy, contraceptive use is higher among currently married women than among never-married women (93% vs. 82%).[2]

Who Uses Contraception

Un-intended pregnancies hurt the economy of women so, yes, contraception is ALSO important to women. I'm a lesbian who doesn't use contraception on a daily basis and yet I still want it readily available and accessible to women through their health insurance plans, including my own. I've never used contraception to prevent pregnancy and yet I still have used contraception prescribed by my doctor. Why wouldn't you want that covered?

Finally, nobody is trying to take away your right to free speech or your right to bear arms. :rolleyes:

AGAIN

It's not a top issue. Hell it barely registers on the important scale.

Do you think I'm a woman? My avi has been getting me that vibe, I'm gunna have to go back to my dragons.

Free speech; gone; Hate speech laws
Right to bear arms? are you fucking kidding me? That's long gone.
We have the privilege to buy approved hand guns and use approved ammo. That is not the right to bear arms

The topic is;

what a retard

retard did, that's who.

lol, how can you think like that when the GOP is almost dominated by religion?

OK, let me get this straight:

1) Vaginas DO NOT have tits

2) Vagina

3) Women have vaginas

4) I, as an aging, balding, white male have no control over vagina(s)

Alrighty then, I'm cool. Y'all go ahead and mix it up...I'll vote for...whatever vagina say?

haesindang-park.5442.large_slideshow.jpg

:thup:

Right. The man -- or any person in that situation -- should have to rely on donations from friends and family for his life-saving treatment. And what happens when the money runs out (assuming he even raises enough for the undoubtedly astronomically expensive treatment)? Ask the church? Ask Mitt Romney? Barter for treatment?

You're the last person who should be talking about morals.

It's how I paid for my appendectomy.

set up a payment plan
borrowed money from family
put in extra hours at work

yeah, it sucked, but I didn't fuck over anyone doing it.

Filibuster. Look it up.

Do you understand what a filibuster is?

Filibuster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The filibuster is a powerful parliamentary device in the United States Senate, which in recent years has meant that most major legislation (apart from budgets and confirmations) requires a 60% majority to head off a filibuster.

In other words, 60 senators to break a filibuster and pass legislation. Which the Democrats never had.

so you can filibuster for 4 years?

and only the GOP can do it?

Wow, you learn something new every day from libs......

ps read what is in parentheses

Last edited:

Forum List

Back