Women = vaginas only

One TV, one Smart Phone, a Slick Vag on the side, and one colonoscopy: Let me just run your numbers, BRB.

Oohh, um, we got the results...something's brewing...you got your TV and your phone...but we'll need some cash up front for what you have inside. What's that? We can't tell you without a valid credit card or cash.
But there's no contract on the phone--never mind the vag.
Let us know what YOU want.
Thx. :D

I would be very happy to pay 45-55% in taxes if I knew I never had to worry about paying a health care bill....ensured preventive care for my family......knew that every kid who studies can go to college......and knew that the bridge that I travel this afternoon on my way to the beach wouldn't cave in while I was on it.

I would be very happy to pay 45-55% in taxes if I knew I never had to worry about paying a health care bill....ensured preventive care for my family......knew that every kid who studies can go to college......and knew that the bridge that I travel this afternoon on my way to the beach wouldn't cave in while I was on it.

Add pony rides and I would go to 60%

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

And these libtards say that we are at war with women.

pfft

I have WAY more respect for what women do than any dem is capable of.

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

dumb as dirt would be women supporting the GOP and their personhood laws and their pursuit of a return to the 1950's.

we shouldn't have to re-fight battles already litigated and won.

maybe if rightwingnuts didn't spend so much time trying to legislate the use of our uteruses, we wouldn't have to have these discussions.

but women are 'dumb' if they stand up to the rightwingnut BS?

stay out of our bodies... no more problem and we can go on to discussing real issues. :thup:

You sound just as hysterical as those hollywood vaginas,,,errrr bimbo's,, you spout that you're all about the right to choose but FORCE others to buy something and Force others to pay your way to the bedroom. Stay the fuck out of our pocketbooks.

Add pony rides and I would go to 60%

I think I'd leave the ponies out of it?

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

pfft

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

Democrats think of women as people..and equal. That means they have dominion over their bodies. That means they are entitled to equal pay for equal work. That means they should not have to pay more for health care.

"The war on women" comes into play from republicans evoking religious dogma as "freedom" and allowing that "freedom" to curtail the rights of women.

In any case..watch where the women votes go.

democrat women are fucking stupid if they can't figure out how NOT to get pregnant without resorting to the politics of fear. their stupidity shows too knowing that they need so damn many abortions. 40 million dead human beings from abortion.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

Democrats think of women as people..and equal. That means they have dominion over their bodies. That means they are entitled to equal pay for equal work. That means they should not have to pay more for health care.

"The war on women" comes into play from republicans evoking religious dogma as "freedom" and allowing that "freedom" to curtail the rights of women.

translation.. religion should pay for weak women's birth control.. how fucking weak can you get.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

yep,

republicans are in each woman's bedroom cockblocking.

democrat women are fucking stupid if they can't figure out how NOT to get pregnant without resorting to the politics of fear. their stupidity shows too knowing that they need so damn many abortions. 40 million dead human beings from abortion.

Your ignorance is, I suppose, a product of your lack of intellectual abiliity. I should pity you, but you are so nasty and hate filled having empathy for you is impossible.

Your ignorance is, I suppose, a product of your lack of intellectual abiliity. I should pity you, but you are so nasty and hate filled having empathy for you is impossible.

Didn't ask for your stupid empathy,, don't fucking need it either.

Walking away from empathy.

:confused:

:thup:

What costs less for an insurance company, pregnancy or contraception? Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Gee, that must be why all the Insurance Companies agreed to cover contraception when the Affordable Care Act was being constructed.

Not one freaking moron who walked out on that stage addressed the REAL problems within the democratic neighborhoods. That is that women are impregnated at an alarming rate and that 72% of all women giving birth are left to their own devices on how to raise the children cause the men ain't no where to be found. So, you know who has to raise the children? The taxpayers. Why don't democrats show some courage and address these problems head on? Did the mayor of Chicago address the violence and murders and poverty in his neighborhoods? Or, did he stand there and blame Republicans for his miserable failures?

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

translation.. religion should pay for weak women's birth control.. how fucking weak can you get.

cock is only as strong as a weak vag

:clap2:

two claps

oooppsie daisy...

:redface:

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

Translation, the United States is not..nor will it be..a Theocracy.

What costs less for an insurance company, pregnancy or contraception? Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Gee, that must be why all the Insurance Companies agreed to cover contraception when the Affordable Care Act was being constructed.

The Affordable Care Act has caused premiums to rise by 2,500. how damn kool is that..

Forum List

Back