Women = vaginas only

Democrats think of women as people..and equal. That means they have dominion over their bodies. That means they are entitled to equal pay for equal work. That means they should not have to pay more for health care.

"The war on women" comes into play from republicans evoking religious dogma as "freedom" and allowing that "freedom" to curtail the rights of women.

In any case..watch where the women votes go.

translation.. religion should pay for weak women's birth control.. how fucking weak can you get.

Translation, the United States is not..nor will it be..a Theocracy.

you're getting hysterical now. thinking with your vagina.

Gee, that must be why all the Insurance Companies agreed to cover contraception when the Affordable Care Act was being constructed.

Religious institutions, like the one Fluke chose to attend(ed) didn't agree to cover contraceptives because it violates their beliefs.

Fluke wants government to force them violate their beliefs.

What costs less for an insurance company, pregnancy or contraception? Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Gee, that must be why all the Insurance Companies agreed to cover contraception when the Affordable Care Act was being constructed.

Still shooting smoker's are ya?

:D

Democrats think of women as people..and equal. That means they have dominion over their bodies. That means they are entitled to equal pay for equal work. That means they should not have to pay more for health care.

"The war on women" comes into play from republicans evoking religious dogma as "freedom" and allowing that "freedom" to curtail the rights of women.

In any case..watch where the women votes go.

translation.. religion should pay for weak women's birth control.. how fucking weak can you get.

Translation, the United States is not..nor will it be..a Theocracy.

No one likes a Prissy Pussy. With due diligence we can all be a theocracy. Let's all clap hands and wipe the juices from our orifices.

:dance:

Religious institutions, like the one Fluke chose to attend(ed) didn't agree to cover contraceptives because it violates their beliefs.

Let them stand up for themselves.

:eusa_eh:

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

And these libtards say that we are at war with women.

pfft

I have WAY more respect for what women do than any dem is capable of.

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

The war on loose:

Loose vs Lose and other Grammatical Pet Peeves

I tend to think vaginas will work their shit out--or loose their anger upon an uncaring world.

Although, maybe I don't know what a loosing woman is.

:dunno:

The OP is dumber than dirt.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They still think, in-spite of loosing women, that women can be reduced too their vaginas.

Honestly, women pay most of the bills, they run the house, THEY know about money.

When they or their partner isn't bringing in money, they know how much it's going to hurt.
They know what it takes to pay the bills, feed the kids, cloth them, and put gas in the car.

But dems only care about reducing women to being able to get abortions and condoms.

pfft

They aren't the 'other' person in the house, they are the main person that keeps the house running.

The war on loose:

Loose vs Lose and other Grammatical Pet Peeves

I tend to think vaginas will work their shit out--or loose their anger upon an uncaring world.

Although, maybe I don't know what a loosing woman is.

:dunno:

The OP is dumber than dirt.

All the people who exist without dirt: STAND UP!

Just, not on the dirt. Thank you, we have cleaners coming and I'm not trying to deal with dirt right now.

Next week: ether-based potatoes and holographic steak.

:thup:

If it violated their religious beliefs, why would they provide it to faculty? The Student plan did not cover contraception, but the faculty plan did. That leaves your "religious" argument in the proverbial dust.

If it violated their religious beliefs, why would they provide it to faculty? The Student plan did not cover contraception, but the faculty plan did. That leaves your "religious" argument in the proverbial dust.

Georgetown provides student health services.

Faculty buys a third party insurance plan and does not receive health care at and from the university.

Georgetown provides student health services.

Faculty buys a third party insurance plan and does not receive health care at and from the university.

What's your counter, Seawytch?

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

"Frees you up to be a dick"....You sure about that?

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

That's not true. We're talking women's issues here and these dealing with contraception and the right to choose are only two of them.

Attack the opposition where they are strongest. Try to make their strengths into your own.

My 16 year old daughter is much more than a vagina. Her thoughts are most definitely not on abortions and condoms. What is she concerned with' you ask?

Her best friend's father is a small business owner ( aluminum pool enclosures) who has had a pretty serious, decade long bout with skin cancer. Three years ago, her friend was distraught to the point of nearly dropping out of school because her dad was not seeing a doctor regularly. Her mother, whose job was their link to affordable insurance coverage, was forced by a corporate shake-up to change insurance companies. The dad's skin cancer coverage was denied by the new company as a pre-existing condition.

Obamacare changed that....and the dad is now getting regular care. And yesterday.....we learned that he will undergo surgery next week that will ensure that he can remain productive....and the family won't go broke paying for it.

Real life issues.....not your bullshit. That is why women....and men.... will vote for Obama.

I feel for the man, I do.

however

We all know that obamacare is unaffordable.

Don't bring family up in the future, it frees me up to be a dick. Mostly b/c I think you're full of shit.

and then some

"Frees you up to be a dick"....You sure about that?

It beckons...

images

Liberals in Hollywood have exploited women for a hundred years. Who benefits most from the abortion industry? Liberal men who are instantly relieved of responsibility. Libs control the media and like it or not the media influences attitude. Liberal men are taught by pop-culture to view women as walking vaginas and even the sissies seem to like saying the word. An indication of how the pop-culture has been intellectually brainwashed is the fact that the democrat party seems to get away with promoting the most notorious abuser of women in political history (and his enable wife) while trying to point the finger at republicans.

Liberals in Hollywood have exploited women for a hundred years. Who benefits most from the abortion industry? Liberal men who are instantly relieved of responsibility. Libs control the media and like it or not the media influences attitude. Liberal men are taught by pop-culture to view women as walking vaginas and even the sissies seem to like saying the word. An indication of how the pop-culture has been intellectually brainwashed is the fact that the democrat party seems to get away with promoting the most notorious abuser of women in political history (and his enable wife) while trying to point the finger at republicans.

It's not pop culture, nor Hollywood. It's pervasive, like termites. The damage is done. One giant whore-monger represents the others. Sex sells me everything from toothpaste to shoes. It's been this way for a long time. I'm agnostic, I don't know about God enough to speak knowledgeably. There may be no God. I do know that selling sex and violence can only last so long.

How long is that? Is it just our nature?

I'll buy my own tissue and go drink a fucking beer.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

Those vaginas are connected to brains.

Those brains have the capacity to make decisions about their own bodies.

They are not merely domestic servants who manage the children, money and homes of men.

Their wombs are not incubators for your God.

Their wombs are not incubators for your political party.

Their wombs are theirs, not yours.

They are capable of deciding what to do about their own bodies.

Take your Big Greasy Moral Government hands off their bodies.

Shame on you.

Dems are dumb as dirt.

pfft

:clap2::clap2:

Good Job...........

Dems are dumb as dirt.

They are not merely domestic servants who manage the children, money and homes of men.

Shame on you.

you can climb down off your cross now

Dems are dumb as dirt.

Shame on you.

Basically women do not want their rights being put up to a popular vote. And that is why most support the Democratic Party. I guess the OP is saying, "Forget about the fact that the GOP wants to strip away your primal right to self determination; look...we can save you $5 on your tax bill."

Forum List

Back