Women seeking abortion in Nebraska face another roadblock.

As I said, this is your brain...and this is your brain on drugs.

If you knew so much more about abortions than I do, you would shut your stupid cock suckers before you make more of a fool of yourself.

Post Abortion: Regrets of Women who had an Abortion
"She encouraged it, so I made up my mind to go through with it later that night I told my mom about my decision she begged me not to, she said I could have the baby and she would raise it for me, but I didn't pay attention to her I told her no, she finally gave in and said fine. The next day I went to my doctor to get a referral then the following day I called the clinic to set my appointment. Friday March 9, 2001. On that exact day I was two months. I remember that day as if it were yesterday, I woke up and got ready, my mom and me left to the clinic. I remember walking in the waiting room and just seeing all these young girls just like me...

"The nurse came up to me and said "why are you crying you got what you wanted, now be quiet you're going to worry the other girls." I got my self under control got dressed and walked out into the waiting room as soon as I got out of there I just started screaming and crying what did I do. My mom was crying with me telling me why did I do it. I had to be carried into the car. I cried all the way home I in my life have never felt so much pain like that day."

"It would have changed my entire life but there was other options that were not considered and that I really did not know. ADOPTION! I realize at 13 I could not take care of a child. I knew nothing about having an abortion the only thing I knew was it was there one minute and gone the next. The abortion clinic lied to me about the entire thing! They told me the baby would NOT feel a thing (LIE) they told me that it would not hurt me (LIE) and I asked to see it afterwards and they told me it would just look like a blood clot (LIE)!!"

"Received February 2001
I was talked into an abortion by my boyfriend. When we went to that clinic they did no counseling before the procedure. I didn't realize what abortion was until I got one. I have cried about for 2 years and I can't let go of what I did. I have went to God for forgiveness but I can't seem to forgive myself. I am with the fight against abortion. My boyfriend made it his right. I will never do something so selfish again. I regret all the time. I don't want you to hate me for what I did, I want you to forgive me."

As I said, this is your brain...and this is your brain on drugs.

If you knew so much more about abortions than I do, you would shut your stupid cock suckers before you make more of a fool of yourself.

Have you had an abortion, you stupid ****?

And keep making shit up about me, it just proves to everyone else what a lying crazy bitch you are.

Anyone here care to address to notion that women seeking abortions should be subjected to special mental testing before being allowed to have an abortion?

No one's really concerned about their mental health they're just using whatever excuse they can find to prevent abortions. Kind of pathetic.
True and thank you for being one of the few willing to answer the question.

ps,

I hope to have a child with the woman I am in love with. What we WON'T do is choose to fuck without methods of birth control enough to prevent a pregnancy that neither one of us want right now. You've got the tools without killing humans, Anguille. I don't care if you fuck; have at it. But don't cry to me if you get a fucking splinter in your eyes when refusing to wear safety glasses while sawing plywood.

Better use more than one method of birth control. None are fail safe.

I hope your little Shogun comes just when you want him. i'm sure he'll be well loved.

If it's a boy, nane it after Norm Abrams.

If it's a girl, name it after me, ;)

we do.
It's called responsibility. Maybe you should focus on a little of that instead of begging for death.

If it's a boy, he gets my family name and will be the Third.

If it's a girl, she'll be taught to have more self esteem than to look for validation via her vagina. and, her mother will get to choose her name.
Better not screw up then. Be sure not to let your condom slip and tell your girlfriend to take her pill at EXACTLY the same time every 24 hours. Maybe you guys should practice the rhythm method as well because apparently abortion is not an option for you and you've admitted that having a child right now would not be convenient for you.

Because I have yet to hear of anyone who "regrets" giving birth.
Because you only hear what you want to hear in LaLa Land.

If women had no access to birth control and abortion there would be even more who regretted giving birth.

Anyone here care to address to notion that women seeking abortions should be subjected to special mental testing before being allowed to have an abortion?

No one's really concerned about their mental health they're just using whatever excuse they can find to prevent abortions. Kind of pathetic.

What's pathetic is the desire of the left to exterminate babies of poor and minority women, without fully educating them about their options, and providing counseling to them.

I have heard quite a few who regret their abortions.

Please they don't give a damn about the mental health of people who seek abortions they just want to stop it all together.

And faking a sense of compassion is pathetic.

What's pathetic is the desire of the left to exterminate babies of poor and minority women, without fully educating them about their options, and providing counseling to them.

Please they don't give a damn about the mental health of people who seek abortions they just want to stop it all together.

Oh and I bet you can find people who regret giving birth if you ask those who give their babies up for adoption.

I hope your little Shogun comes just when you want him. i'm sure he'll be well loved.

we do.
It's called responsibility. Maybe you should focus on a little of that instead of begging for death.

If it's a girl, she'll be taught to have more self esteem than to look for validation via her vagina. and, her mother will get to choose her name.
Better not screw up then. Be sure not to let your condom slip and tell your girlfriend to take her pill at EXACTLY the same time every 24 hours. Maybe you guys should practice the rhythm method as well because apparently abortion is not an option for you and you've admitted that having a child right now would not be convenient for you.

Or you could choose not to be a whore.
Or not have sex unless you're ready to shoulder the responsibility of possibly having a child.

Oh and I bet you can find people who regret giving birth if you ask those who give their babies up for adoption.

No, you don't.

we do.

Or you could choose not to be a whore.
Or not have sex unless you're ready to shoulder the responsibility of possibly having a child.
What makes you think Shogun is a whore?

BTW, none of the women I've taken to the abortion clinics got any counseling whatsoever.
Should we believe you, Baba? Considering you claim no woman ever regretted giving birth, how reliable a source are you?

BTW, none of the women I've taken to the abortion clinics got any counseling whatsoever.
Should we believe you, Baba? Considering you claim no woman ever regretted giving birth, how reliable a source are you?

It's the internet, where anyone can claim to know people who've done X or claim to hold all sorts of jobs.

Yeah, I've been spinning an elaborate lie for the years I've been on this board.A consistent lie about my jobs. :cuckoo:

I've worked in juvenile detention, courtside and detention, I've worked in residential treatment, and I'm a caseworker now. I've also worked as a reporter and a legal secretary, among other things.

I was a bartender for two years as well.

I've heard a lot of stories from women...battered women, addicted women, destitute women, mentally ill women, and I've been around these women at pretty much every crisis in their life..in the middle of addiciton, battling to come out of it, after rapes, during pregnancy, while incarcerated, when they've had their kids taken from them, when they've gotten abortions. I've never heard one who said she regretted giving birth.

wow, you just made a complete and utter ass out of yourself and showed how little you know about biology, or how poor your reading comprehension is,. and that you are indeed nothing but ideological fundy on this topic. Eggs don't implant in the uterus, fertilized embryo's due, hence why I said "still has eggs released and still has sex" which would lead to fertilization of embryos, which according to you is a distinct person that never gets implanted and dies. hysterectomies remove the uterus, which is required for a fertilized embryo to develop into a human being. Seems you don't even know what the bleeding is during menstruation if you think that had anything to do with my argument

Must be real sad and miserable to realize that billions of distinct human beings are being flushed down the toilet every year, since something like 80% of fertilized embryos never implant into the uterus and are able to developed.

I take it you are also against in vitro fertilization, all those poor little microscopic children dying due to IVT.

Thanks for showing everybody what I already said about you and you cried about :lol:

:rofl:

yea, you still mad.

please, continue with the haploid logic though, buddy. I'm sure more menstruation examples are as compelling as Anguille's sperm example pages ago.

:lol:

:thup:

YOu still stupid and uneducated in science. Great response by the way :clap2: Exactly what you would expect from a fundy

he need good education like you. he not smart like you, though.

him fundy, but not as much fun-dy as you be.

keep good work up

wow, you just made a complete and utter ass out of yourself and showed how little you know about biology, or how poor your reading comprehension is,. and that you are indeed nothing but ideological fundy on this topic. Eggs don't implant in the uterus, fertilized embryo's due, hence why I said "still has eggs released and still has sex" which would lead to fertilization of embryos, which according to you is a distinct person that never gets implanted and dies. hysterectomies remove the uterus, which is required for a fertilized embryo to develop into a human being. Seems you don't even know what the bleeding is during menstruation if you think that had anything to do with my argument

Must be real sad and miserable to realize that billions of distinct human beings are being flushed down the toilet every year, since something like 80% of fertilized embryos never implant into the uterus and are able to developed.

I take it you are also against in vitro fertilization, all those poor little microscopic children dying due to IVT.

Thanks for showing everybody what I already said about you and you cried about :lol:

yea, you still mad.

please, continue with the haploid logic though, buddy. I'm sure more menstruation examples are as compelling as Anguille's sperm example pages ago.

YOu still stupid and uneducated in science. Great response by the way :clap2: Exactly what you would expect from a fundy

every time you call me a fund(is it "ie" or "ey" or just "Y" this time?) you become more clownish in your thread input.

calling someone stupid? BRAVO.

:clap2:

I've invited you to quote me but... seeing as that all you seem to have is throwing a net rage tantrum... well..

:rolleyes:

True and thank you for being one of the few willing to answer the question.

translation:

oh my HERO for agreeing with me!

:rolleyes:

I'm exercising my brain trying to figure out exactly what sort of fundie a cursing, filthy mouthed, nasty, blaspheming turd like Shogun would be....?

we do.

We won't. And, Anguille, would you like to know what would happen if she DID get pregnant? We'd have the child and raise the kid because that life is not as disposable as the plastic wrap around a spork just because it would be less convenient than not having a child.

Color me silly, Anguille, but i'll choose inconvenience that is the product of my own choice to fuck over KILLING OFF MY PROGENY ANY DAY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back