Women seeking abortion in Nebraska face another roadblock.

I'm exercising my brain trying to figure out exactly what sort of fundie a cursing, filthy mouthed, nasty, blaspheming turd like Shogun would be....?

that really is the punchline that dicktaster gregg seems to have missed this whole time but.. you know... his hulk-like responses are funny to read so... you know how it is..

me SMASH! ME HAVE EDUKATON! wrRRWAAAAWWRRWWWRRR!!!!

:rofl:

yea, you still mad.

please, continue with the haploid logic though, buddy. I'm sure more menstruation examples are as compelling as Anguille's sperm example pages ago.

:lol:

:thup:

YOu still stupid and uneducated in science. Great response by the way :clap2: Exactly what you would expect from a fundy

every time you call me a fund(is it "ie" or "ey" or just "Y" this time?) you become more clownish in your thread input.

calling someone stupid? BRAVO.

:clap2:

I've invited you to quote me but... seeing as that all you seem to have is throwing a net rage tantrum... well..

:rolleyes:

Nope, your posts say it all. I show what a fool you were, you try and deflect and bullshit your way around it. Like I said, on this topic, you're a fundy.

I'm exercising my brain trying to figure out exactly what sort of fundie a cursing, filthy mouthed, nasty, blaspheming turd like Shogun would be....?

that really is the punchline that dicktaster gregg seems to have missed this whole time but.. you know... his hulk-like responses are funny to read so... you know how it is..

As you continue to deflect away from your completely stupid post that shows you know nothing about biology, yet try to act like you are making strong arguments against abortion by bastardizing science, and ignoring when people point out your flaws.

Whine about being called a fundy, yet you act like one.:cuckoo:

As you continue to deflect away from your completely stupid post that shows you know nothing about biology, yet try to act like you are making strong arguments against abortion by bastardizing science, and ignoring when people point out your flaws.

rolling around on the floor laughing is generally considered not to be whining, kronk.

try to keep up.

rolling around on the floor laughing is generally considered not to be whining, kronk.

try to keep up.

Sure, like every other jackass on here claims every post of mine is whining. :cuckoo:

try to keep up.

Sure, like every other jackass on here claims every post of mine is whining. :cuckoo:

yeah, everybody's wrong but you.
:eusa_shhh:

I'd like to take this moment and say I'm sorry about Dr Gregg. Seems since I won't play, he has to find others to troll. It is your day. Let the ignore button be your friend. Del and Shogun, your killing me here. Funny stuff.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'd like to take this moment and say I'm sorry about Dr Gregg. Seems since I won't play, he has to find others to troll. It is your day. Let the ignore button be your friend. Del and Shogun, your killing me here. Funny stuff.

the trolls calling me a troll, who backs up his arguments with logic and reasoning.

:lol: We got ourselves a troll circle jerk going on

the trolls calling me a troll, who backs up his arguments with logic and reasoning.

you've got a mouse in your pocket?

Eleven years of looking for dicks on fruit flies is catching up huh?

YOu still stupid and uneducated in science. Great response by the way :clap2: Exactly what you would expect from a fundy

every time you call me a fund(is it "ie" or "ey" or just "Y" this time?) you become more clownish in your thread input.

I've invited you to quote me but... seeing as that all you seem to have is throwing a net rage tantrum... well..

Nope, your posts say it all. I show what a fool you were, you try and deflect and bullshit your way around it. Like I said, on this topic, you're a fundy.

Are you getting the impression yet that you might be on the losing side of that quaking "fundy" finger?

internet-rage-250x300.jpg

Are you getting the impression yet that you might be on the losing side of that quaking "fundy" finger?

internet-rage-250x300.jpg

That's what fundies do when they have nothing logical to argue, claim the opposition is angry

Like I've already stated, bitch, quote me on what you think i've missed regarding the biology. As it is, your angry little mention of menstruation is about as impressive as Anguille's mention of sperm.. both haploid cells.

but hey...

I get it...

"ggggGRTRrowowowwwRRRRRRRR, ME SAY MENTRATATION! AND BLOOOOOODD! SMASH! KEYPAD NO LIKE! MRRRGggGGGGGRRRRRAAHHHHH!"

hulk.jpg

you've got a mouse in your pocket?

no.. not a mouse.... he's got...

"mmmrmRRAAAAAWWARRRMAAAGAAAAARRRRRG!"

KingKong_1933_01.jpg

Eleven years of looking for dicks on fruit flies is catching up huh?

Forum List

Back