Women seeking abortion in Nebraska face another roadblock.

Yeah, doctors perform abortions because they want to get rich. :cuckoo:

Doctors who want to get rich perform plastic surgery on Hollywood starlets.

And they don't put themselves at risk for being murdered by zealots.

So doctors perform abortions as a community service? Out of the goodness of their hearts?
Certainly some do. Being a doctor is generally a very demanding profession. There are many reasons people choose to become doctors and compassion is one of them. Lots of doctors do what they do for humanitarian reasons. A desire to help women in need and whose rights are being compromised inspires many.

.... yea.. and a six figure salary, doctor's hours, nice car and home and the rest instead of working one's ass off in manual labor isn't too shabby either!

:rolleyes:

seed =/= fertilized zygote. You DID take a biology class once, right?

yea, nothing like a doctors visit and forceps for that "natural" feel. No one is demonizing a miscarriage, Anguille. But, please, do continue with the dramatica.
You are low on irony today. You need to take an Irony pill, because you totally missed my point.
The notion of spilled seed being a sin is just as silly as the notion that abortion is a sin.

Sin isn't my ballgame, Anguille. Want to know what is? Clarifying that sperm is laughably no where near the same thing as a fertilized zygote.

the thing is, Anguille, you don't HAVE a point and your notion of what is "just as silly" means two things. I'm sure you know what they are.
A fertilized zygote is closer to a sperm cell than it is to a fetus or a child.

You have heard of cloning, right? Once a human has been cloned from a single unfertilized cell, (assuming it hasn't been done already) how do you intend to adjust your definition of human life to suit your anti choice agenda?

So doctors perform abortions as a community service? Out of the goodness of their hearts?
Certainly some do. Being a doctor is generally a very demanding profession. There are many reasons people choose to become doctors and compassion is one of them. Lots of doctors do what they do for humanitarian reasons. A desire to help women in need and whose rights are being compromised inspires many.

.... yea.. and a six figure salary, doctor's hours, nice car and home and the rest instead of working one's ass off in manual labor isn't too shabby either!

Do you have an opinion on the law in the OP? Or are you just trying to derail the thread because you can't bear it when the anti-choicers do something stupid?

You are low on irony today. You need to take an Irony pill, because you totally missed my point.
The notion of spilled seed being a sin is just as silly as the notion that abortion is a sin.

Sin isn't my ballgame, Anguille. Want to know what is? Clarifying that sperm is laughably no where near the same thing as a fertilized zygote.

the thing is, Anguille, you don't HAVE a point and your notion of what is "just as silly" means two things. I'm sure you know what they are.

You have heard of cloning, right? Once a human has been cloned from a single unfertilized cell, (assuming it hasn't been done already) how do you intend to adjust your definition of human life to suit your anti choice agenda?

a mass of diploid cells is HARDLY closer to a haploid half which is sperm, anguille. See, it's that kind of goofy shit which makes your position so easy to shred. A zygote is literally a genetically distinct individual combination of genes. Unique unto itself. Science is your friend, Anguille.

Cloning isn't the topic here, Anguille. THAT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL. Feel free to look less rattled and desperate by keeping the strawman rebuttals in their sheathes.

Do you have an opinion on the law in the OP? Or are you just trying to derail the thread because you can't bear it when the anti-choicers do something stupid?

I will post how I see fit, Anguille. You know where the block user button is.

the fact is, Anguille, that telling people like me to butt out doesn't, in fact, make us or require us from responding. It's why your baby slaying buddies understand that this issue isn't put to rest post RvW and won't be. period.

and, to be honest, even if the law itself is bad policy I have no problem with such hurdles which are meant to minimize the convenient extermination of inconvenient zygotes.

deal with it.

a mass of diploid cells is HARDLY closer to a haploid half which is sperm, anguille. See, it's that kind of goofy shit which makes your position so easy to shred. A zygote is literally a genetically distinct individual combination of genes. Unique unto itself. Science is your friend, Anguille.

Cloning isn't the topic here, Anguille. THAT IS ALREADY ILLEGAL. Feel free to look less rattled and desperate by keeping the strawman rebuttals in their sheathes.
So a human born of a cloned cell would not be a human being in your eyes? Have I got that right?

the fact is, Anguille, that telling people like me to butt out doesn't, in fact, make us or require us from responding. It's why your baby slaying buddies understand that this issue isn't put to rest post RvW and won't be. period.

and, to be honest, even if the law itself is bad policy I have no problem with such hurdles which are meant to minimize the convenient extermination of inconvenient zygotes.

deal with it.

So you favor convenient restrictions on inconvenient rights.

So what have the aborted babies done that justifies killing them?

Oh right. They inconvenienced their moms.
Do you support this law, Allie?

If it requires there to be some sort of accountability, absolutely.
The law is set up to look like it protects women from having abortions which they may have chosen to have while not in their right mind and which they may regret later. But you support the law because it calls for unusual measures to impeed a woman from exercising her legal rights. You really favor such oppressive laws? Is this really the right way to reduce the number of abortions performed?

So a human born of a cloned cell would not be a human being in your eyes? Have I got that right?

Find an example of a cloned human and we'll talk. Otherwise, spare me you Chewbacca defense.

deal with it.

When the product of those "inferred rights via the court instead of the Constitution" is killing human beings, yes.

Do you support this law, Allie?

The law is set up to look like it protects women from having abortions which they may have chosen to have while not in their right mind and which they may regret later. But you support the law because it calls for unusual measures to impeed a woman from exercising her legal rights. You really favor such oppressive laws? Is this really the right way to reduce the number of abortions performed?

we favor oppressive laws against those who like to murder gas station attendants too. There is no carte blanch right to an abortion.

it's too bad you don't focus your energy onto preventing pregnancy and proposing personal self esteem enough to minimize baby grating instead of insisting that everyone else should be as comfortable with dead, uniquely DNA feti as you are.

deal with it.

When the product of those "inferred rights via the court instead of the Constitution" is killing human beings, yes.
Find an example of a cloned human and we'll talk. Otherwise, spare me you Chewbacca defense.
I get it now. Women have no rights because they are not human beings. :cuckoo:

we favor oppressive laws against those who like to murder gas station attendants too. There is no carte blanch right to an abortion.

it's too bad you don't focus your energy onto preventing pregnancy and proposing personal self esteem enough to minimize baby grating instead of insisting that everyone else should be as comfortable with dead, uniquely DNA feti as you are.

I've yet to see a zygote pump gas. Get back to me when you find one.

uh, when did women become CLONES?

:lol:

:cuckoo:

you've officially jumped the shark.

I've yet to see a zygote pump gas. Get back to me when you find one.

pumping gas is not the criteria involved with defining an individual; DNA is. You know, kinda like that specific genetic code that is created when two haploid cells form a diploid cell and creates a distinct genetic person.

tell me more about clones though!

stormtrooper-bra.jpg

The way you look at it, they are no more than incubators.
Admit it, Slowgun, the real reason you are anti-choice is because you can't get pregnant yourself. Envy, fear that some woman might decline carry your future Little Shogun for you, selfishness; all cloud your judgment when considering the fairness of this law.

The way you look at it, they are no more than incubators.
Admit it, Slowgun, the real reason you are anti-choice is because you can't get pregnant yourself. Envy, fear that some woman might decline carry your future Little Shogun for you, selfishness; all cloud your judgment when considering the fairness of this law.

The failure of your own opinion doesn't give you the opportunity to decide how I formulate mine. If anything, that you need to even insist that you know how I look at it tells me that you are officially done here and need to move your losing team off of the field.

The reason i'm anti-abortion is because there is a distinct genetic individual at stake whose life shouldn't be snuffed out just because your kind want to kill off inconvenient products of a predictable and preventable natural process. Spare me your talk of FAIRNESS when the product of your opinion is exterminated genetically distinct humans.

Please, tell me more about leaping over the shark like the fonze, Anguille. How do you keep your leather jacked from getting wet?

ps,

I hope to have a child with the woman I am in love with. What we WON'T do is choose to fuck without methods of birth control enough to prevent a pregnancy that neither one of us want right now. You've got the tools without killing humans, Anguille. I don't care if you fuck; have at it. But don't cry to me if you get a fucking splinter in your eyes when refusing to wear safety glasses while sawing plywood.

Forum List

Back