Women have a right to grope

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

The bartender he obviously is an Alpha Male and not a Beta Cuck Faggot :smoke:

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

530f5f298a7693b1706b85bbdbd96498.jpg

I make it a point to never drink anything I can't pronounce and spell after two drinks.

"Gin"?

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

I encourage men to report women who cannot keep their hands to themselves like adults too.
So you want us to run into uncontrollable trouble? Those drunken sluts will say it was the other way round and we go to jail! Is it that what you want?

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

I encourage men to report women who cannot keep their hands to themselves like adults too.

You can count on that. If you don't brag about that, what can you brag about?

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

Well if men enjoy being groped why would they report it? They wouldn't.

Of course Bode you being a Carpet Muncher just hate to think of Heterosexuals having a bit of harmless fun. If it was a big Butch Lesbo groping someone you'd like it.

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

Well if men enjoy being groped why would they report it? They wouldn't.

Of course Bode you being a Carpet Muncher just hate to think of Heterosexuals having a bit of harmless fun. If it was a big Butch Lesbo groping someone you'd like it.
Now that's mean, Lucy!

Forum List

Back