Women have a right to grope

I wanted to be used as a sex toy by a hot teacher when I was 17, like we keep hearing about today.

But all my teachers were either skanks or fags, so that didn't work out.
This kid came home from school and had a note saying he had been suspended from school because he was caught having sex with his English teacher. His mom was furious and told him the get up in his room and wait until his father got home! Dad got home, read the note and went up to confront his son. He told the kid not to worry too much about it and that his mom would get over it. Then dad told him to wait a few weeks until it all blows over and he would take him down and buy him the new bike he had been wanting. The kid says in two weeks? Yeah the dad says, is that ok? Kid says yeah, that's about how long I figure it'll take my ass to stop being sore.

I wanted to be used as a sex toy by a hot teacher when I was 17, like we keep hearing about today.

All my teachers were Nuns.

upload_2017-12-13_22-15-5.png

upload_2017-12-13_22-12-49.png

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

The bartender he obviously is an Alpha Male and not a Beta Cuck Faggot :smoke:

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

530f5f298a7693b1706b85bbdbd96498.jpg

Yeah you wimmins think you can take your liberties with us innocent boyz as if we're some kind of meat market but mark my words --- the day will come when one of us (it won't be me I guarantee) objects, and then all you'll have is...

wait for it...

"The Gropes of Wrath". :smoke:

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

Just sayin...that looks like a man's foot.... yeesh

I dunno, how many men wear shoes like that? Matthew maybe....

This is better...

shoe-fetish.jpg

Stop hijacking my thread :poke:

This kid came home from school and had a note saying he had been suspended from school because he was caught having sex with his English teacher. His mom was furious and told him the get up in his room and wait until his father got home! Dad got home, read the note and went up to confront his son. He told the kid not to worry too much about it and that his mom would get over it. Then dad told him to wait a few weeks until it all blows over and he would take him down and buy him the new bike he had been wanting. The kid says in two weeks? Yeah the dad says, is that ok? Kid says yeah, that's about how long I figure it'll take my ass to stop being sore.

Ouch! That's not how it's supposed to work. :laugh:

An attractive woman can cup my balls any time she wants. I won't scream harassment, I swear.

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

I encourage men to report women who cannot keep their hands to themselves like adults too.

The Negroni:

1505162546594.jpeg

I make it a point to never drink anything I can't pronounce and spell after two drinks.

Forum List

Back