Women have a right to grope

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

The bartender he obviously is an Alpha Male and not a Beta Cuck Faggot :smoke:

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

1505162546594.jpeg

530f5f298a7693b1706b85bbdbd96498.jpg

I think you will find most men won’t stop a woman from groping them.

One time this chick I worked with got me drunk and had sex with me while I was blacked out. I woke up the next day and was like, "Oh my God! I think I was raped. WOOHOO! I was raped!"

I have just returned from a Cocktail Party and I'm tipsy and frisky the bartender had gorgeous buttocks so I groped him, why not women have a right to grope men if men can grope women then women should be able to grope men, he enjoyed it because he told me so I am not going to get hit with a sexual harrassment thing.

I am only tipsy because post my two Martini's someone also give me two Negroni's.

The Negroni:

30ml of Tanqueray No. Ten, 30ml of Sweet Vermouth, 30ml of Campari and 1 Dash of Angostura Orange Bitters, shaken not stirred and garnished with an orange twist.

Just sayin...that looks like a man's foot.... yeesh

^^^^ Even some Homos like women groping them, I know this because once my Masseur who is GORGEOUS but a shocking Homo he take me to a Gay Bar and WTF most of those Homos were GORGEOUS and I was very polite I said to several "you are very sexy, can I feel your buttocks?" and they said "yes" so I did and they liked it. I think a number of those Homos are not 100% Homo I think some of them like the boobies but they don't publicly say they like the boobies.

Women have a right to grope and men never get offended even Homos like getting their buttocks groped by women.

The Negroni:

It does? Oh well I just think it's a good picture.

I wanted to be used as a sex toy by a hot teacher when I was 17, like we keep hearing about today.

But all my teachers were either skanks or fags, so that didn't work out.

The Negroni:

I dunno, how many men wear shoes like that? Matthew maybe....

I wanted to be used as a sex toy by a hot teacher when I was 17, like we keep hearing about today.

But all my teachers were either skanks or fags, so that didn't work out.

I was used as a sex toy by a teacher once. Not sure whatever happened to Mr. Hastert. :dunno:

The Negroni:

I dunno, how many men wear shoes like that? Matthew maybe....

This is better...

shoe-fetish.jpg

Forum List

Back