Women fed up with Rappers...

Originally posted by insein
To them its just common knowledge that Republicans are racist and that they will take away the Welfare.
I love it when you guys slip up and show how you really think.

Now, do any of you know why blacks think as a group?

Originally posted by Big D
I love it when you guys slip up and show how you really think.

Now, do any of you know why blacks think as a group?

Because they've been brainwashed for years by Dems like Teddy and Bobby Kennedy, John Kerry and of course, the first "Black" President Bill Clinton.

Insein,
I found it interesting that you wrote the main reason blacks vote democrat is because they fear republicans will take away welfare.

Is that what you belive is the most important issue to blacks?

Insein,
I found it interesting that you wrote the main reason blacks vote democrat is because they fear republicans will take away welfare.

Is that what you belive is the most important issue to blacks?

It is because Dems have fed it to them for years like a drug. So it would be like trying to give up crack. Theyve been told they cant live without it and that the Republicans are the bad guys who want to take it from you.

Originally posted by insein
It is because Dems have fed it to them for years like a drug. So it would be like trying to give up crack. Theyve been told they cant live without it and that the Republicans are the bad guys who want to take it from you.
Why do you think it is blacks who belive this and not any other groups? Are you saying that blacks are the only group that is not wise enough to know when there being tricked

Why do you think it is blacks who belive this and not any other groups? Are you saying that blacks are the only group that is not wise enough to know when there being tricked

I beleive that at the time they were the largest minority and thats who the Dems focused on full force. IT seems to have worked for years.

No, pretty much all people who depend on these programs have bought into it, but, as of now, there are more blacks dependant on those programs than anyone else, since they've been catered to since the time they had the right to rise above that.

Hobbit,
It is hispanics who are the majority of people on welfare in the U.S.
Do you not think Bush is guilty of pandering or tricking hispanics by offering amnesty to so many hispanics?

Forum List

Back