The Ultimate Hate Crime

B

Big D

"This was the ultimate hate crime -- the random assassination of a law enforcement officer solely based on the victim's status in the community and a uniform worn," Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley said in a statement. "Those who commit these crimes and those who aid, abet and encourage the cowardly gang subculture should be condemned."

http://kfwb.com/content.asp?table1t...t=6&table2tabOn=1&displayOption=&contentGUID={F37E9D35-3AC3-44A8-95F2-0FDC5FA79013}&groupName=KFWB%20News%20Local%20Headlines&siteGUID={3B62BF55-4A93-48E6-A45D-6A495DC423AD}

Originally posted by Big D
"This was the ultimate hate crime -- the random assassination of a law enforcement officer solely based on the victim's status in the community and a uniform worn," Los Angeles County District Attorney Steve Cooley said in a statement. "Those who commit these crimes and those who aid, abet and encourage the cowardly gang subculture should be condemned."

I agree totaly except for the very last word should be changed to "hunted down and executed"!!!!

Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens alot, people just don't care anymore.

Originally posted by Big D
Unfortunately, this kind of thing happens alot, people just don't care anymore.

Um... I think it's an exageration to say this happens alot--the random assassination of a law enforcement officer.

It does happen though, yes, thanks for pointing it out. One instance is way too many.

To say people don't care is just another example of you not understanding the world, Big D.

I mean, our governement provides the death penalty for these assholes, so certianly the gov. cares.

You think the American people don't care about the murder of policemen?
How dumb are you? I can't measure the ways...
Stop speaking for the American people, you are not their spokesmen.

(am I way off here, guys?):rolleyes:

Forum List

Back