Women Desire Alpha Males

Did you crochet a pretty little bag for her to keep your balls in?
See, I told you that you were destined to be dickhead. It was predetermined. You just couldn’t help yourself.

Last edited:
Most men I have known who call themselves an Alpha Male are far from it.

If you have to tell others what you're like as a person then you are the exact opposite.

Alphas, tough guys, ladies men, and so on are and everyone knows it because they see it. If you have to tell others about how you're a tough guy then you're really just a bitch because you need to convince others your tough.

Me, I don't look tough. I was cursed with a youthful appearance so I don't look threatening. But I was also in the rangers so I know what I am. But I don't try to convince others of what I am. I don't need to shake hands like a vice, I don't have to be loud or aggressive or anything else because I'm confident in myself.

If you have to tell others what you're like as a person then you are the exact opposite.

Alphas, tough guys, ladies men, and so on are and everyone knows it because they see it. If you have to tell others about how you're a tough guy then you're really just a bitch because you need to convince others your tough.

Me, I don't look tough. I was cursed with a youthful appearance so I don't look threatening. But I was also in the rangers so I know what I am. But I don't try to convince others of what I am. I don't need to shake hands like a vice, I don't have to be loud or aggressive or anything else because I'm confident in myself.

If you know who you are you have no need to prove it.

Woman hate it when a man plays hard to get. They want your undivided attention.

Never let a woman get the upper hand in a relationship because that is just a recipe for disaster. Always keep them guessing.

How do you know about relationships?

In my relationships, throughout my life, neither has had the upper hand. We had what we had together. And keeping someone guessing, if you are in a relationship, is simply another form of game playing. It is a waste of time. Either be in the relationship wholely or get out.

What plague?

The men who pretend to be alphas, especially online. They have to fight the women off like an old High Karate commercial (all of them 9s or 10s). They have won every fight they have ever been in. And they are in charge everywhere they go. It is quite a fantasy for them.

The men who pretend to be alphas, especially online. They have to fight the women off like an old High Karate commercial (all of them 9s or 10s). They have won every fight they have ever been in. And they are in charge everywhere they go. It is quite a fantasy for them.
Yeah that was a cologne ad. Not real.

The Audie Murphy real man.

Forum List

Back