Women prefer alpha males

This article is pure bullsh-t. The attraction between a "man and a maid" is a mystery.

Also, I have always been attracted to 'curvy' women but their 'childbirthing' abilities related to this never occurred to me. When I see a nice set of boobs I don't envision a baby suckling on them, or a nicely shaped 'lower unit' popping out kids. I see these qualities pleasuring me visually and sexually.
that's what it means to be a hard wired instict. you don't consciously think of it as anything but a desire.

like food. or sleeping. you don't need to rationalize any of those desire either, but you do them.

did you not desire to eat or drink until you were old enough to learn the facts about calories and digestion?

no. that;s ludicrous.

fucking's the same.

that's what it means to be a hard wired instict. you don't consciously think of it as anything but a desire.

like food. or sleeping. you don't need to rationalize any of those desire either, but you do them.

did you not desire to eat or drink until you were old enough to learn the facts about calories and digestion?

no. that;s ludicrous.

fucking's the same.
It was my intention to enjoy their charms without the prospect of fatherhood. When I did decide to marry and start a family my wife's physical features regarding child birthing were the last thing on my mind.

Many men as well as many women avoid marriage and parenthood altogether. Many married couples also pass on becoming parents.

Forum List

Back