Women Desire Alpha Males

9ikgcyjnhk8bsbss.jpg
No Burgers, Only Buns

The heterophobes might force Hooters to hire male waitresses. If they cave on that, they'll have to change its name to "Fruiters."

And many men who date Progressive women also become victims of domestic violence. To make matters worse, these men are the ones arrested.

Of course, some Progressive women have a high libido, thus some men can be happy in a relationship with them. But any man who is in a relationship with a Progressive woman must accept being at least mentally abused.
It seems like this thread has deteriorated into two macho macho men, extolling their fantasies.

So if you behave like a dickhead you can always say, you had no choice. Wives don’t go for that shit.

Well, that's the wrong way of looking at it.

Just because everything is predetermined, doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions.
The whole point is that every action has a reaction, and if you behave like a dickhead, there will be a reaction. Everything from the Big Bang (assuming it happened) has followed this.

So, if you act like a dickhead and you tell your wife it was predetermined, then your wife can say her kicking you in the nads will also be predetermined.

Well, that's the wrong way of looking at it.

Just because everything is predetermined, doesn't mean you're not responsible for your actions.
The whole point is that every action has a reaction, and if you behave like a dickhead, there will be a reaction. Everything from the Big Bang (assuming it happened) has followed this.

So, if you act like a dickhead and you tell your wife it was predetermined, then your wife can say her kicking you in the nads will also be predetermined.
I don’t disagree with you. But that wasn’t my point. My point was, it will piss off a wife who normally doesn’t think that way. I hope you’re also wear a “catchers cup” when you say that to the wife. “Yes dear, I hear you” works best, that is if you ever expect another “Big Bang.“

I don’t disagree with you. But that wasn’t my point. My point was, it will piss off a wife who normally doesn’t think that way. I hope you’re also wear a “catchers cup” when you say that to the wife. “Yes dear, I hear you” works best, that is if you ever expect another “Big Bang.“

Well, if you're talking to your wife about predestination, then she's probably got some idea of thinking differently.

Well, if you're talking to your wife about predestination, then she's probably got some idea of thinking differently.
I never discuss such things with my wife. We just dance and smile a lot …and we each just listen to each other and say, “yes dear, I hear you”.

I never discuss such things with my wife. We just dance and smile a lot …and we each just listen to each other and say, “yes dear, I hear you”.
Did you crochet a pretty little bag for her to keep your balls in?

Forum List

Back