Women Defined

:offtopic:... Gentlemen.. What are the chances of defusing this situation?

We need the ladies to return to thrashing you soundly, Lumpford. I was really enjoying it.

I'd much prefer it over this Macho Blarney.. Paulie apologized as he should have and life goes on..

Gals proceed with gentle butt kicking, if you please..:lol:.. Capt Dan is waiting

That was Lieutenant Dan. And it was an av ago. But yes, you bet you're sweet bippy I'm waiting, ladies.

Sock it to him.

Uh, the ladies are too busy taking notes on the men. :lol:

Women are known for their impeccable secretarial skills

Poor taste dude, just POOR TASTE!

How sexist to imply that women are built for secretarial work!

It's not JUST secretarial work. They can also be great at laundry, house work and changing you from the asshole that you were when she married you into HER asshole.

We need the ladies to return to thrashing you soundly, Lumpford. I was really enjoying it.

Do yall really need to?

Dennis Prager is one of my favorite radio guys. He does a weekly segment called the male/female hour.

One of the things he says is, if men and women traded brains for one day, the men would go crazy trying to manage all the different things flying at them, and the women would be shocked at how little is really going on.

I believe it.

No way would I trade brains with the average man for a day. It would take me a week to catch up on everything that didn't get done!

But those few things that did get done would be done with hours of focus, gazillions of tools and incredible precision. :thup:

Do yall really need to?

Dennis Prager is one of my favorite radio guys. He does a weekly segment called the male/female hour.

One of the things he says is, if men and women traded brains for one day, the men would go crazy trying to manage all the different things flying at them, and the women would be shocked at how little is really going on.

I believe it.

No way would I trade brains with the average man for a day. It would take me a week to catch up on everything that didn't get done!

But those few things that did get done would be done with hours of focus, gazillions of tools and incredible precision. :thup:

Very good! I quibble only with the "gazillions of tools." It's more a question of the proper tools. (Now there's a strait line for Samson...)

Forum List

Back