Women Defined

I would start by trying not to define women!

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

2. having, or relating to the quality of having, the ability to please a man's every desire

3. perfectly capable of fixing supper on demand, and so should be doing that now and also thanking men for the right to vote

2171350584_097962f79c.jpg

DUDE!!!!!! Not cool not cool at ALL!!!!

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

2. having, or relating to the quality of having, the ability to please a man's every desire

3. perfectly capable of fixing supper on demand, and so should be doing that now and also thanking men for the right to vote

You are in trouble now!:eusa_shhh:

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

There is nothing remotely funny about what you posted. You just let the forum know that you don't have any integrity or honor. You are messed up.

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

DUDE!!!!!! Not cool not cool at ALL!!!!
Oh my god, shut the fuck up you pussy :lol:

Forum List

Back