Women Defined

O.K. a VOTE!!! Who here thinks I am PISSED about Jersy's "JOKE" because I beat women?

Wow dude, a nerve has apparently been touched.

I'm honored that I can prompt that much outrage over a damn computer.

Get a fucking grip, homey :rolleyes:

I said "If." You should read more carefully. If I was certain of your intent, I wouldn't have bothered to start off my comment with "If."

You said if, but you shouldn't of jumped to conclusions in the first place. And that's no if. No offense.

You posted a picture of the joker. I wasn't sure of your intent, so I said "If..." and defined my thoughts on the matter "If" you in fact thought it funny. "If" you didn't find it funny, then my comment obviously didn't apply to you. Ergo, there was no need to try and chide me for doing something I didn't actually do.

I was very clear in what I said. It is not hard to understand. Look up the definition of "If." I used it correctly. In the event you found his picture funny,.... Substitute "In the event" with "If," and it is the same meaning. On condition that you found his picture funny...Substitute "On condition" with "If," and it is the same meaning that I used and stipulated.

If you are looking for the person guilty of assuming, look in the mirror. I am not going to waste anymore of my time on explaining such.

Your newbie ass hasn't been around long enough to know the back story, so shut your dick sucker.

I've been around long enough to know there is NO "back story" that makes BEATING A woman FUNNY!!!!

You apparently HAVEN'T been around long enough to know this has nothing to do with thinking that beating a woman is funny.

Being as how defensive you are about this though, I suspect you've beaten your fair share of women and are being prompted by your guilt.

:offtopic:... Gentlemen.. What are the chances of defusing this situation?

I've been around long enough to know there is NO "back story" that makes BEATING A woman FUNNY!!!!

You apparently HAVEN'T been around long enough to know this has nothing to do with thinking that beating a woman is funny.

Being as how defensive you are about this though, I suspect you've beaten your fair share of women and are being prompted by your guilt.

We need the ladies to return to thrashing you soundly, Lumpford. I was really enjoying it.

We need the ladies to return to thrashing you soundly, Lumpford. I was really enjoying it.

I'd favor an entire forum: "Ladies Thrashing Lumpy!!!"

Uh, the ladies are too busy taking notes on the men. :lol:

Uh, the ladies are too busy taking notes on the men. :lol:

Do yall really need to?

Dennis Prager is one of my favorite radio guys. He does a weekly segment called the male/female hour.

One of the things he says is, if men and women traded brains for one day, the men would go crazy trying to manage all the different things flying at them, and the women would be shocked at how little is really going on.

I believe it.

I'd much prefer it over this Macho Blarney.. Paulie apologized as he should have and life goes on..

Gals proceed with gentle butt kicking, if you please..:lol:.. Lt. Dan is waiting

Last edited:

Forum List

Back