Women Defined

FUCK YOU Jersy I am not the ONLY one who found your "JOKE" disgusting. Show some class and appologise to all the women here!

Your newbie ass hasn't been around long enough to know the back story, so shut your dick sucker.

If you think what he posted was funny, you are a poor excuse for a man.

You seem to not know what I'm referencing. However, it's poor behavior on your part to jump to conclusions on what I believe.

Last edited:
I apologize to anyone who was offended.

Except Cold Fusion.

I would start by trying not to define women!

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

2. having, or relating to the quality of having, the ability to please a man's every desire

3. perfectly capable of fixing supper on demand, and so should be doing that now and also thanking men for the right to vote

2171350584_097962f79c.jpg

There is nothing remotely funny about what you posted. You just let the forum know that you don't have any integrity or honor. You are messed up.

It was a joke, with a history. :lol:

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

2. having, or relating to the quality of having, the ability to please a man's every desire

3. perfectly capable of fixing supper on demand, and so should be doing that now and also thanking men for the right to vote

There is nothing remotely funny about what you posted. You just let the forum know that you don't have any integrity or honor. You are messed up.

Ahh just let him be the internet knight in shining armor. It probably provides a level of self esteem he's otherwise lacking.

Woman wuh-man

-noun

1. the opposite of a man

Cold's been around as long as I have. But I said all I wanted to say then, I'll bow out and watch this one. :beer:

I said "If." You should read more carefully. If I was certain of your intent, I wouldn't have bothered to start off my comment with "If."

You said if, but you shouldn't of jumped to conclusions in the first place. And that's no if. No offense.

FUCK YOU Jersy I am not the ONLY one who found your "JOKE" disgusting. Show some class and appologise to all the women here!

Your newbie ass hasn't been around long enough to know the back story, so shut your dick sucker.

I've been around long enough to know there is NO "back story" that makes BEATING A woman FUNNY!!!!

I've been around long enough to know there is NO "back story" that makes BEATING A woman FUNNY!!!!

You apparently HAVEN'T been around long enough to know this has nothing to do with thinking that beating a woman is funny.

Being as how defensive you are about this though, I suspect you've beaten your fair share of women and are being prompted by your guilt.

But you ARE right it IS a "joke" with a HISTORY the history of explaining away the ABUSE of women as something LAUGHABLE!!!! Wake the FUCK UP and realise that that shit was NEVER "funny" in the first place! You are an embarresment to REAL MEN so why don't you do us ALL a favor and get your dick(pimple) cut off so you can quit pretending that you are a MAN!

Forum List

Back