WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

Do you have a poll you could use - you know like the ones for the 2006 election?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

That African-American lady in the Bill Maher segment - according to reliable sources - is none other than tigerred59.

Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

I don’t hate women. I have great respect and deference for women. They know, understand, accept and embrace their proper place in the workd. What I want to see eradicated are Feminists; who do not know or accept their proper place in Society.

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
This is total bullshit.
The truth is most women saw what the Democrats did to the judge and his family.
They can see how evil Democrats have become.

You will find out on November 6th.

Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

I don’t hate women. I have great respect and deference for women. They know, understand, accept and embrace their proper place in the workd. What I want to see eradicated are Feminists; who do not know or accept their proper place in Society.

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be. Well guess what old fart, we are NOT inferior to men and we will not be dictated to, or told how to think, act, live, or anything else you want. I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life. Tell her instead of saving your life, she should be at home in the kitchen preparing dinner for her husband because that's her first duty. Then she does as she's told and lets your sorry ass die because you deserve it. You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life. I worked, bought and paid for my house and car and provide for myself. I have a partner who I've been with for 18 years, and he knows better than to ever tell me what to do in my own house. Actually, he admires the fact that I worked and accomplished all that I have. But I'm not alone, many of my friends have done the same thing. None of us ever needed any man to "provide" for us as we are strong women and can provide for ourselves. That also means that none of us would feel the necessity to stay in an abusive relationship because we had no means to leave because we were the kind of woman you described. So go to hell you miserable POS!

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Are you totally in the dark? Are you trying to make yourself feel better about what the Kavanaugh effect REALLY means? It doesn't mean this--and all the polls say so.

Lemme ask you some questions, honestly.

1. Do you have a wife?

2. How long have you been married, if so?

3. Are you happily married?

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be. Well guess what old fart, we are NOT inferior to men and we will not be dictated to, or told how to think, act, live, or anything else you want. I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life. Tell her instead of saving your life, she should be at home in the kitchen preparing dinner for her husband because that's her first duty. Then she does as she's told and lets your sorry ass die because you deserve it. You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life. I worked, bought and paid for my house and car and provide for myself. I have a partner who I've been with for 18 years, and he knows better than to ever tell me what to do in my own house. Actually, he admires the fact that I worked and accomplished all that I have. But I'm not alone, many of my friends have done the same thing. None of us ever needed any man to "provide" for us as we are strong women and can provide for ourselves. That also means that none of us would feel the necessity to stay in an abusive relationship because we had no means to leave because we were the kind of woman you described. So go to hell you miserable POS!
One can only imagine what your "partner" must be like.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Christina Blasey Ford is a drug addled whack job who's testimony was a joke! If THAT was the straw that broke the camel's back for some supposed Republican women...then they need to fess up that they were never voting for Republican's anyways!

As for Padberg's claim? I would wager that there are surely thousands of women across America that also gave up on the Democratic Party because of the way they conducted themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings!
Since Al Gore attempted to overturn the will of the people by taking to court and wasting millions of dollars on hanging chad, 2 women in my life went from staunch Democrats to establishment Republicans, and now Nationalist Freedom Loving Dolls. They have seen how Nancy "Blinkie" Pelosi bowed down to wash the feet of illegals who wanted to break out laws. They watched Di Freakenstein, try to destroy our Constitution by doing away with "Innocent until PROVEN guilty". They watch the supposedly "SMARTEST" women in the world, who couldn't even know her Rapist husband(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) was cheating on her, allowing 4 US citizens to be butchered by Al Qaeda in Benghazi and lied about distributing classified information to people without the need to know, and selling Uranium to the Russian. Yep you twits can continue to think women are stupid( I correct that, Conservative women) but the rest of the US "KNOWS" that liberal women are the second dumbest humans in the universe, as the liberal man is the dumbest..

liberal-intelligence-biden-quote-ignorance-political-poster-1306215322.jpg

One can only imagine what your "partner" must be like.
We're equals in our relationship, we help each other out and don't expect either of us to be subservient to the other. We've lasted longer than many marriages and that is the reason. And, we're still going strong and have a solid relationship. Go ahead and sneer and make a condescending remark, as I don't give a rat's as what you or that other chauvinist thinks. Real men aren't intimidated by strong women.

Do you beat your wife if she doesn't behave/act/think exactly like you tell her to? I wouldn't be surprised if you do. Men like you get off on keeping their women in their place, even if it means beating them within an inch of their lives. you know, just to show then who's the boss, and it isn't them.

You must be one hell of an insecure little dick POS.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

(Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red)
it does?....how do you know this?....

Remember that these GOP guys CHOOSE what they do. They can freely choose a different path. They are to be held accountable for their choices.

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be...

I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life... You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life...

1. No, women are different, not inferior. Like the two sides of a coin; Men and women have different places in the world. Men don’t define that - it was determined by the first civilizations, thousands of years ago.

2. I’ve already done that with ENTs and many other “professional” women from bank tellers to business associates.

3. My wife is laughing her ass off after showing her your post. She doesn’t want your pity or any of your emotional trash.

Women shouldn’t be voting to begin with. If they are, they should be being directed on how to vote by their father/fiancé/husband, not their own opinions.
he doesnt hate woman....he just doesnt think you are smart enough to know who to vote for.....just ask the old man,he will tell you who you should vote for...

then why didnt you say that?....you said WOMAN.....

Do you beat your wife if she doesn't behave/act/think exactly like you tell her to? I wouldn't be surprised if you do. Men like you get off on keeping their women in their place, even if it means beating them within an inch of their lives. you know, just to show then who's the boss, and it isn't them.

Corporal punishment IS part of our relationship. She knew it would be from the beginning and it was something she believes is good and necessary for the relationship as much as I do. It’s never the first or even second form of correction but it is in the toolbox. In almost seven years together it’s been used a total of three times.

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be...

I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life... You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life...

1. No, women are different, not inferior. Like the two sides of a coin; Men and women have different places in the world. Men don’t define that - it was determined by the first civilizations, thousands of years ago.

2. I’ve already done that with ENTs and many other “professional” women from bank tellers to business associates.

3. My wife is laughing her ass off after showing her your post. She doesn’t want your pity or any of your emotional trash.
did you make that poor woman laugh her ass off?....

Forum List

Back