WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
Let us know how your feels panned out after the midterms...
I believe we will all see how that pans out.

OK. I find it interesting that real republican women are writing letters saying why they are leaving the republican party while Fake Russian sites are trying to make that claim about Democrats. Sorry if that doesn't interest you.

OK. I find it interesting that real republican women are writing letters saying why they are leaving the republican party while Fake Russian sites are trying to make that claim about Democrats. Sorry if that doesn't interest you.
You have mommy check under your bed each night, top make there aren't any Russian bots hiding under there to get you?

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

If it was so easy to rake up some mental misfit like Fraud how hard do you think it was to round up a couple of leftist bimbos to write a letter to the editor?

Yepper, a 53 year long GOP'R, a Goldwater Girl. LIKE Hillary!

I Was a Teenage Republican

Ronald Reagan was once a Democrat.

He changed party and became president.

Hillary changed party and remained a failure.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

If it was so easy to rake up some mental misfit like Fraud how hard do you think it was to round up a couple of leftist bimbos to write a letter to the editor?

Yepper, a 53 year long GOP'R, a Goldwater Girl. LIKE Hillary!

I Was a Teenage Republican

Ronald Reagan was once a Democrat.

He changed party and became president.

Hillary changed party and remained a failure.

Maybe she just found out dems were more open to corruption so she she went where she most fit in?

NOOR AL-SIBAI

The only people leaving were already libstains. They are too stupid to be conservatives if they think Kavanaugh did anything.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Do you have a poll you could use - you know like the ones for the 2006 election?

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Na, not really

Sure, women and Hispanics were going to make your bitch president, remember?

Thank god for the ELECTORAL COLLEGE? Hillary, +3,0000 votes.
Lol
More people voted for the conservative/libertarian side so shut the fuck up you moron

Candidate Party Popular Votes
Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050

Center, are you hard of seeing? People< men and women, are camping out overnight so they can get a seat at Trump's rallies. Throngs of people are showing up outside to support him. His venues are so large, he should just hold his rallies at the airport and everyone can tailgate until he touches down.
Remember the election, when females were supposedly running away from Trump, except they weren't? It's just Deep State's negative bullshit du jour. Tomorrow it will be something else.
So, by all means, continue to underestimate our President...

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Two whole letters. That will turn it.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Let us know how your feels panned out after the midterms...
I believe we will all see how that pans out.

You said the same thing about the 2016 election cupcake:

FUNNIEST TRUMP CAN'T WIN COMPILATION

....good--the GOP does not want nazis --and they ARE nazis for believing someone is guilty--without even being charged!! /proven guilty/etc

Women shouldn’t be voting to begin with. If they are, they should be being directed on how to vote by their father/fiancé/husband, not their own opinions.
Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

Forum List

Back