WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
Let us know how your feels panned out after the midterms...

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Ex-Liberal Starts A #WalkAway Campaign. You HAVE To Hear His Story!
Ex-Liberal Starts A #WalkAway Campaign. You HAVE To Hear His Story!

So who are you going to believe? Low intelligence centercrapleft? or some ex-liberal, who has had enough of the bullshit, raping and abusing of women and elderly from the ANTIFA(Nazi brown shirts)?

NOOR AL-SIBAI

If it was so easy to rake up some mental misfit like Fraud how hard do you think it was to round up a couple of leftist bimbos to write a letter to the editor?

NOOR AL-SIBAI

You oughtta cut back on the peyote.

No Republican in this time would vote for a Democrat.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

If it was so easy to rake up some mental misfit like Fraud how hard do you think it was to round up a couple of leftist bimbos to write a letter to the editor?

Yepper, a 53 year long GOP'R, a Goldwater Girl. LIKE Hillary!

I Was a Teenage Republican

Last edited:
upload_2018-10-20_14-48-1.png

Russian bots are back: #WalkAway attack on Democrats is a likely Kr...

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Christina Blasey Ford is a drug addled whack job who's testimony was a joke! If THAT was the straw that broke the camel's back for some supposed Republican women...then they need to fess up that they were never voting for Republican's anyways!

As for Padberg's claim? I would wager that there are surely thousands of women across America that also gave up on the Democratic Party because of the way they conducted themselves during the Kavanaugh hearings!

Women shouldn’t be voting to begin with. If they are, they should be being directed on how to vote by their father/fiancé/husband, not their own opinions.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Yepper, a 53 year long GOP'R, a Goldwater Girl. LIKE Hillary!

I Was a Teenage Republican

So you're trying to tell me hillary was a Republican for fifty three years?:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back