Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Lef Mueller and his 17 Angry DemonRATS explain how THIS constitutes collusion. BTW, I do believe this treaty was signed with the Soviet Union - which no longer exists!

Our president will be pissing off all the phony LIBERAL PEACE LOVERS with this act...he is going to start WW III....IMPEACH HIM....doing what is right for America is WRONG for the ABNORMALS!

Donald Trump said on Saturday the US will ā€œterminateā€ a nuclear arms treaty with Russia.

The Guardian reported on Friday that Trumpā€™s third national security adviser, John Bolton, was pushing for a US withdrawal from the 1987 intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty (INF), which the US says Russia has been violating with the development of a new cruise missile.

Speaking to reporters in Nevada after a campaign rally on Saturday, Trump said: ā€œRussia has violated the agreement. Theyā€™ve been violating it for many years and I donā€™t know why President Obama didnā€™t negotiate or pull out.

Read more at theguardian.com ...

Lef Mueller and his 17 Angry DemonRATS explain how THIS constitutes collusion. BTW, I do believe this treaty was signed with the Soviet Union - which no longer exists!

Our president will be pissing off all the phony LIBERAL PEACE LOVERS with this act...he is going to start WW III....IMPEACH HIM....doing what is right for America is WRONG for the ABNORMALS!

Donald Trump said on Saturday the US will ā€œterminateā€ a nuclear arms treaty with Russia.

The Guardian reported on Friday that Trumpā€™s third national security adviser, John Bolton, was pushing for a US withdrawal from the 1987 intermediate-range nuclear forces treaty (INF), which the US says Russia has been violating with the development of a new cruise missile.

Speaking to reporters in Nevada after a campaign rally on Saturday, Trump said: ā€œRussia has violated the agreement. Theyā€™ve been violating it for many years and I donā€™t know why President Obama didnā€™t negotiate or pull out.

Read more at theguardian.com ...
When Obama was taking it in the ass, he couldn't pull out, only Putin could....

Forum List

Back