Women are Better Financial Planners...

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
financialplanning.jpg

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
Her natural beauty took his breath away.
'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said to her, 'but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $65 million.'
Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

financialplanning.jpg

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.
'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said to her, 'but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $65 million.'
Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

That is hilarious! Was her name Gretchen Rossi from the Real Housewives?jk
It is true, women are better!!

financialplanning.jpg

now see---sometimes being called a bitch is well deserved :lol:

financialplanning.jpg

why because the women outsmarted him!!!:eek:

LOLOLO, you don't know how close this hits to home! It's almost scary!

financialplanning.jpg

why because the women outsmarted him!!!:eek:

Now if the man had any brains, he would try to seduce the stepmom... Isn't that how it works in those dreaded soap operas?
yeah and than she would end up being his sister with a brain tumor! I do have to say I watch General Hospital every once in awhile, I got addicted in high school and still feel the need to check in once in awhile. That and Justin Timberlake are my quilty pleasures!:redface:

to your point more broadly, PC, obviously all decisions regarding the nation's finances, the nations healthcare, and all decisions about going to war should be left to women. Republican men, and democratic men have proven themselves wholly incompetent in making prudent and wise decisions in those areas.

Leave running the NFL and NASCAR to us, we'rer pretty good at that.

to your point more broadly, PC, obviously all decisions regarding the nation's finances, the nations healthcare, and all decisions about going to war should be left to women. Republican men, and democratic men have proven themselves wholly incompetent in making prudent and wise decisions in those areas.

Leave running the NFL and NASCAR to us, we'rer pretty good at that.

Bah! That's not completely true either though. Our female state and city officials have fucked up our economy and budget. The problem isn't male or female, it's partisanship in that regard.

Forum List

Back