Woman's abortion pushes her over the edge of suicide

The abortion seems to have been a factor but not as much of a factor as the break up of her marriage. What apparently was the final straw was the hate she found on the internet. Cyber hate has pushed weak individuals to suicide that haven't had an abortion.

True, and there is now a push to have stricter laws regarding internet trolls.

The trolling referred to in the article was an organised campaign - people created Twitter accounts for the purpose of abusing her. You can block, but if people create accounts quicker than you can block, you have no hope at all.

Those sorts of people have no life at all.

Has there ever been a study about mental illness, depression and suicide of women who have undergone the voluntary (or involuntary) killing of their unborn child? I doubt it because the people who study these things are in the back pockets of the liberal democrat party.

Has there ever been a study about mental illness, depression and suicide of women who have undergone the voluntary (or involuntary) killing of their unborn child? I doubt it because the people who study these things are in the back pockets of the liberal democrat party.

The anti abortionists will say that there is a huge increase in depression in those women who have undergone abortions, but this can hardly be proven.

im going to assume the women who give birth and then kill themselves from postpartum dont count? oh thats right, she gave birth..

I have known a lot of women that have had abortions. One girl has so many she had them done on her lunch hour, took an aspirin and went back to work. Until her gyn told her any more and she'd be infertile. Then she had a baby but could only have one.

Out of all the women I knew that had abortions I never met one that felt anything but profound relief. More so now because babies have been so dehumanized that killing one is on a level of popping a pimple.

I have known a lot of women that have had abortions. One girl has so many she had them done on her lunch hour, took an aspirin and went back to work. Until her gyn told her any more and she'd be infertile. Then she had a baby but could only have one.

Out of all the women I knew that had abortions I never met one that felt anything but profound relief. More so now because babies have been so dehumanized that killing one is on a level of popping a pimple.

They are relieved because they are thankful they had a decision to make, and it wasn't denied them. Having an abortion is a hard decision, not as easy as you like to think.

Had not abortion and infanticide been an issue for the last 3000 years I might believe your wacky bull shit.

Mind your own business.

I am. I am trying to protect the innocent and unborn since they can't protect themselves. Murder is everyone's business. You want to get in a pissing match we can. Guaranteed you will lose. Scum like you don't deserve children if you would just murder them simply because at 1 time you thought they were an inconvenience to your partying lifestyle. People like you make me sick.

Bullshit. You are trying to use the death of a woman you couldn't pick out of a line-up to further your anti-woman goals

I have a child. She has three children. You know nothing.

Less than nothing.

Forum List

Back