Woman's abortion pushes her over the edge of suicide

And I just finished the article. That didn't push her over the edge. That was the first time she experienced depression, and fifteen years later, she ended her life.

If she didn't want an abortion, she should not have agreed to it. She should not have gone through with it.

• Banned
You want to see an increase in suicides, take away a woman's right to choose.

You want to see a resurgence in personal responsibility take away the right to murder your baby! Or an increase in adoptions.

• Banned
Mind your own business.

I am. I am trying to protect the innocent and unborn since they can't protect themselves. Murder is everyone's business. You want to get in a pissing match we can. Guaranteed you will lose. Scum like you don't deserve children if you would just murder them simply because at 1 time you thought they were an inconvenience to your partying lifestyle. People like you make me sick.

Mind your own business.

I am. I am trying to protect the innocent and unborn since they can't protect themselves. Murder is everyone's business. You want to get in a pissing match we can. Guaranteed you will lose. Scum like you don't deserve children if you would just murder them simply because at 1 time you thought they were an inconvenience to your partying lifestyle. People like you make me sick.

A poster with the true spirit of debate.....ahem....

You want to see a resurgence in personal responsibility take away the right to murder your baby! Or an increase in adoptions.

How do you do that? Since abortions happen whether it is illegal or not?

People would take a lot more responsibility to insure they don't get pregnant. Get fixed,use a condom,Don't have sex! Be ready to take care of a baby if you do get pregnant.

I don't think making abortion illegal is the solution to the problem. Besides, if it's an ethical/moral debate, God gives us free will, just as we desire from our government. However, it is a procedure that can have long lasting emotional consequences, and I think that some pro choice people don't like the light to be shined on that for fear it will lead to making it a more difficult option. Counseling should be provided both before and after such an event. While some women take it in stride as just a simple medical procedure, other women will suffer guilt and depression. Depending on an individual's circumstances, either option can be an incredibly difficult choice, and so it shouldn't be a hasty decision. A person could feel panicked to just get it over with, and then possibly have to live with those regrets. It's sad, but I think there are some who believe there are too many people, and that nobody should be "talked" out of an abortion if they're considering it...if anything they feel that person should be encouraged to go through with it, and they'd actually be angry if someone were to seek counseling and as a result decide to have the baby to either raise or for adoption. I don't think that's how most people feel, but there are radicals on both ends of the spectrum.

And I just finished the article. That didn't push her over the edge. That was the first time she experienced depression, and fifteen years later, she ended her life.

If she didn't want an abortion, she should not have agreed to it. She should not have gone through with it.

The abortion, I believe, is what triggered the depression in the first place. To be so happy, and be pressured by your husband who cared more for fame than family, and then to realise that the only chance you had to become a mother had been and gone...

This is a tragedy regardless of the reason for her depression. Lots of heartbreak here.

How many babies have you taken in so their mothers don't get abortions?

I HIGHLY doubt the state would allow us to adopt. I would love to. We aren't well enough off to try and adopt..I did offer to adopt a cousins baby because he had been abused...someone else in my family adopted him though...Why you got a baby that needs a loving home? We would welcome and love another baby.

Charlotte's baby heartache: The tragic loss that triggered Dawson's spiral into depression | Mail Online

Poor woman. RIP.If there is ANY kind of afterlife I do hope she is with her unborn child she was pressured to murder.

But the unborn child was never a human.

This is because the child had not passed out of the birth canal. The birth ferry did not have a chance to wave her magic wand as the child passed from the birth canal to officially declare it human.

$22255d1351955579-birth-fairy-birth-fairy.jpg

What I don't get is how some people simply don't take pride in their abortions like this young lady.

$8HxTVLC.jpg

The abortion seems to have been a factor but not as much of a factor as the break up of her marriage. What apparently was the final straw was the hate she found on the internet. Cyber hate has pushed weak individuals to suicide that haven't had an abortion.

Forum List

Back