Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

I said you BACKED pedophilia you clown I didn't say CRIMINALS committing crimes...you disgusting leftists want to elevate pedophilia right up there with a man/woman marriage just like you already did with homosexuals

Oh and also you have no clue what pedophilia is. 18-22 year old's marrying 15-17 year old girls was quite normal in the early parts of this century....I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 20. We married when she was 19 and I was 21.
Gad. you're fucking stupid!

I'm an Independent. I support some trump policies and some Dem policies. But I'm NOT liberal and I don't support pedophilia. So at least get your facts straight before you start insulting people you fucking moron.

Now go back to sucking trump's dick, and pray that one day you grow a fucking brain so that you can eventually do something more productive than sucking trump's dick.

I said you BACKED pedophilia you clown I didn't say CRIMINALS committing crimes...you disgusting leftists want to elevate pedophilia right up there with a man/woman marriage just like you already did with homosexuals

Oh and also you have no clue what pedophilia is. 18-22 year old's marrying 15-17 year old girls was quite normal in the early parts of this century....I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 20. We married when she was 19 and I was 21.

I'm an Independent. I support some trump policies and some Dem policies. But I'm NOT liberal and I don't support pedophilia. So at least get your facts straight before you start insulting people you fucking moron.

Now go back to sucking trump's dick, and pray that one day you grow a fucking brain so that you can eventually do something more productive than sucking trump's dick.
He can’t because Trump’s fine assed wife is in the way.

Seems mother/daughter concensul marriage would be covered under a woman's reproductive rights.

Not a man's, though.

Triggered much.

Triggered much.

Should step-sibling be allowed to marry when they become adults?
According to leftist logic, yes. By my logic, no.
According to the law, the answer is yes.

“If you and your stepbrother wish to marry, you are free to do so. No U.S. state makes it illegal for stepsiblings to marry because stepsiblings are not related by blood; thus, they are not affected by consanguinity laws. Consanguinity laws make it a crime for close blood relatives to marry, such as a parent and child, two siblings, an aunt or uncle and niece or nephew, or a grandparent and grandchild. Only 19 states allow first cousins to marry, and 25 states prohibit marriages between first cousins. All states allow second cousins to marry, but no state has a law that prevents stepsiblings from marrying. Half-siblings are related by blood and cannot marry.”
It's wrong.
And your opinion of what is right or wrong did not prevent the Supreme Court from ruling same sex marriage legal. That sets a precedent to use in future cases. Some don’t seem to get that!
So what? It's still wrong.

Forum List

Back