Roy Moore accuser's home burned down

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
This investigation should be fascinating.

One of Roy Moore's accusers, Tina Johnson, lost her home in Gadsden, Alabama, this week to a fire. It is now being investigated by the Etowah County Arson Task Force, according to AL.com.

• Johnson said she was 28 years old and receiving legal counsel from Roy Moore when he grabbed her from behind.
  • The Task Force said there have not yet been charges in relation to the fire, but AL.com reports that neighbors saw "a young man who had a history of public intoxication walking around the house before and during the blaze."

I didn’t do it. I was with my mistress the whole time, just ask my wife!

They say it's arson..but not related to the Moore fiasco. Which tells me they think she did it for the money.

Which makes sense. Criminals being criminal to get money. It's what they do.

This investigation should be fascinating.

One of Roy Moore's accusers, Tina Johnson, lost her home in Gadsden, Alabama, this week to a fire. It is now being investigated by the Etowah County Arson Task Force, according to AL.com.

• Johnson said she was 28 years old and receiving legal counsel from Roy Moore when he grabbed her from behind.
  • The Task Force said there have not yet been charges in relation to the fire, but AL.com reports that neighbors saw "a young man who had a history of public intoxication walking around the house before and during the blaze."
Her story is inconsistent with the others; she was too old for Moore at the time.

Forum List

Back