Woman who married her mom after they ‘hit it off’ pleads guilty to incest

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
If I didn't want to bake a cake for these bitches; would they have a right to sue me for hundreds of thousands of dollars??

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother has pleaded guilty to incest.

Her mother, 44-year-old Patricia Spann, has pleaded not guilty to incest.

Patricia Spann has said she thought the marriage was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and isn’t listed on their birth certificates. According to Tulsa World, Patricia Spann told authorities that she and Misty “hit it off” when they reconnected in 2014.

Prosecutors say Patricia Spann also married one of her sons. That marriage was annulled in 2010.

“Misty and Patricia told me they got married to basically defraud the state in order to receive more benefits under health care. That sort of thing,” Detective Justin Smith told KOCO 5.

If I didn't want to bake a cake for these bitches; would they have a right to sue me for hundreds of thousands of dollars??

An Oklahoma woman who married her biological mother has pleaded guilty to incest.

Patricia Spann has said she thought the marriage was legal because she had lost custody of her daughter and two sons years ago and isn’t listed on their birth certificates. According to Tulsa World, Patricia Spann told authorities that she and Misty “hit it off” when they reconnected in 2014.

Prosecutors say Patricia Spann also married one of her sons. That marriage was annulled in 2010.

“Misty and Patricia told me they got married to basically defraud the state in order to receive more benefits under health care. That sort of thing,” Detective Justin Smith told KOCO 5.

because this happens every day, right, psycho?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
typical trump scum finding the extreme and using it to pretend to make some ugly point

what ugly point?

I'm just asking a question...

and posting an interesting and weird story

Same sex couples can marry....equal protection clause! Why shouldn’t these two be able to marry? I think if they appeal this all the way to SCOTUS that they have a good chance of winning.

Liberalism started this bullshit, and one day soon liberals will be pushing to normalize it.

Liberalism started this bullshit, and one day soon liberals will be pushing to normalize it.
Liberalism started medicaid fraud? Then prove it..

this is the problem with know-nothing trump trash.

You would think they'd all be paralyzed the way the leap before looking..

What benefits would they get, I have read of married couples (aged) getting divorce and living together as it easier to exist on separate incomes. I mean they get married to get inheritance and Va bennies and one can be on the others health ins, what other benefits?

I think its been normal a long time, just is now legalized.

What benefits would they get, I have read of married couples (aged) getting divorce and living together as it easier to exist on separate incomes. I mean they get married to get inheritance and Va bennies and one can be on the others health ins, what other benefits?
Disability. She married her mom ffs.

No, liberalism started this marriage bullshit, or its your feeling that prove who we are. We now have grown ups thinking they are babies. He'll we even have grown women running around wearing pussy hats. Liberalism is a mental disease.

This is why women should not be allowed to marry.

Goes to the point how you support a child wanting to have a sex change.

Watch the video in the link, apparently they were trying to adopt a kid too!

Is this proof that whites are the “master race”??

No, liberalism started this marriage bullshit, or its your feeling that prove who we are. We now have grown ups thinking they are babies. He'll we even have grown women running around wearing pussy hats. Liberalism is a mental disease.
So you like to suppress freedom no surprise...Let's make everyone the same and believe the same, hell let's eat the same and dress the same, speak the same and shit at the same time.. What a wonderful conservative world this would be...

Forum List

Back