Woman throws her drink over Fox News pundit Tom Lahren

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Once again the left attacks someone and come off as the assholes. Tomi comes through with pure class and dignity.

Good job lefties. Keep doing you.

Yep. It's funny. The left is constantly screaming about the intolerant right, yet pretty much every video we have is of the intolerant left. it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes. Easy to find the opposite though. Real easy....

Really?

th
th

No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes
And so it is then your claim that I cannot do the same with the white wingers?

Do I have that right?
Damn. Made it six pages before a lefty jumped the race shark.

I apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities.
Didn’t offend me.
No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes
And so it is then your claim that I cannot do the same with the white wingers?

Do I have that right?
Damn. Made it six pages before a lefty jumped the race shark.

I apologize if I have offended your delicate sensibilities.
I’m kind of feeling bad for you. It must be highly embarrassing to have such a small range of thought you just just blurt out racist crap in the middle of a conversation.

Once again the left attacks someone and come off as the assholes. Tomi comes through with pure class and dignity.

Good job lefties. Keep doing you.

Yep. It's funny. The left is constantly screaming about the intolerant right, yet pretty much every video we have is of the intolerant left. it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes. Easy to find the opposite though. Real easy....

Really?

th
th

I didn't see any violence. This is what you support.

I think there was one case where that happened.

There was several cases.

Yet you can’t actually prove any. You can’t provide links or even the barest of descriptions. I provided well known and well documented proof of three attacks by the left against conservatives, two of which put them in hospitals.

You are nothing but a liar.

Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

The worst part is how proud they seem of it, and how they think having the crowd "on their side" makes them vindicated.

Actually it just shows they are cowardly assholes who only "confront them man" when they have numbers behind them.

Yeah really. It was just like being at a Trump campaign rally.

2/10.

Try something newer next time.

Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

The worst part is how proud they seem of it, and how they think having the crowd "on their side" makes them vindicated.

Actually it just shows they are cowardly assholes who only "confront them man" when they have numbers behind them.

Yeah really. It was just like being at a Trump campaign rally.

The violence at the trump rallies was lefty's attacking trump supporters. And many were being paid to do so. Why do you support nazi like behavior?

Q. Why do you post such this and not provide evidence which supports this opinion?

Bull shit. Give us an example of a lefty being mistreated by a righty.

Like people who were assaulted by Trump supporters at rallies?

I think there was one case where that happened. And older man assaulted a youngster who was being an asshole. But that's the only one i can think of. There were dozens of cases where lefty's attacked trump supporters, and there is well known video of one of the political agitators boasting about how they were being paid to disrupt trump rallies. Very Sturm Abteilung of the dem Party there. Kind of sad too.

Post the video, and other evidence showing not only the violence you claim, but the evidence to support they are "lefty's" or Democrats; the fact that they could be paid agent provocateurs is not an unreasonable assumption.

it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes.

I propose a simpler explanation:

Your perception is skewed by spending too much time on a clearing house for angry old white men. Couple that fact with the idea that you guys seem to have one single hobby, and that is affirming each other's (and your own) fetishes and superstitions (which includes finding and sharing these videos), and you can easily understand how you might be the victim of heavy bias in your observations.

No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes. It is very hard to do the same with right wingers. They are out there, but vastly outnumbered by you people. And based on your responses to this assault on Lahren, it is easy to see why. You approve of violence against any who you dislike. That is going to come back to bite you in the ass one of these days if you're not careful.
Well, congratulations....hundreds means all of us, right? Can we play that game too?

"
  • Tomi Lahren was having brunch with her mother, Trudy
  • As they walked out of the restaurant, a woman flung water at them
  • Lahren and her mother confronted the woman and the group she was with
  • A heated confrontation ensued, with one man yelling profanity at Lahren
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

Libturd Throws Water In Tammy Lauren’s and Her Mothers Faces

4C8B1AE000000578-5760479-image-a-15_1527046295387.jpg

How disgusting can the Left get! They’re doing everything they can to destroy Freedom of Speech and will attack any and all who disagree with them.

Well-known conservatives can no longer appear in public sans protection?

Lots of pictures and videos @ Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren slams woman who threw drinks at her | Daily Mail Online

Liberals are suddenly defending conservative firebrand Tomi Lahren.

"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

How disgusting can the Left get! They’re doing everything they can to destroy Freedom of Speech and will attack any and all who disagree with them.

Lots of pictures and videos @ Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren slams woman who threw drinks at her | Daily Mail Online

Water in the face is pretty tame, compared with a nose around the neck. Seems, even if the thrower of the water is a liberal or a Democrats (FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE) the pitcher has a great deal more morality than those who hang people to death simply because their have a different skin color.

"

Why do you even give a shit?

Because you people are punks.

"

I really don't think the right has any room to be talking about intolerance.

You folks are the most intolerant people in the world, second only to Radical Muslims.

"

Water in the face is pretty tame, compared with a nose around the neck. Seems, even if the thrower of the water is a liberal or a Democrats (FACTS NOT IN EVIDENCE) the pitcher has a great deal more morality than those who hang people to death simply because their have a different skin color.

Sure, "Righties" are hanging "blackies" every day. You get more absurd with every passing day. You need to see a Doc about that T-Virus infection

Forum List

Back