Woman throws her drink over Fox News pundit Tom Lahren

Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

The worst part is how proud they seem of it, and how they think having the crowd "on their side" makes them vindicated.

Actually it just shows they are cowardly assholes who only "confront them man" when they have numbers behind them.

Yeah really. It was just like being at a Trump campaign rally.

How so liar. I have asked other liars to prove that anyone from the GOP acts like the left does. They haven't even tried. Prove it liar.

"
  • Tomi Lahren was having brunch with her mother, Trudy
  • As they walked out of the restaurant, a woman flung water at them
  • Lahren and her mother confronted the woman and the group she was with
  • A heated confrontation ensued, with one man yelling profanity at Lahren
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

How do you know she was "Left"? Did she "flung" the water with her southpaw?
Nope, in the world I live in manners still matter. In the world I live in men still stand up for women. We still open their doors, pull out chairs, help them with their jackets and walk on the outside of the sidewalk.

Which world is that? Not the world of Trump, unless the men stand up to grab the women's crotch.

"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

How do you know she was "Left"? Did she "flung" the water with her southpaw?
Nope, in the world I live in manners still matter. In the world I live in men still stand up for women. We still open their doors, pull out chairs, help them with their jackets and walk on the outside of the sidewalk.

Which world is that? Not the world of Trump, unless the men stand up to grab the women's crotch.

Sure dumbass, a "Rightie" threw it at her, you're a special kind of stupid son.
LOL, you're too stupid to understand that I am not a Trump guy. Because you're an abject partisan hack you think everyone else is too. How did you ever get such a high opinion of yourself? You're an idiot. You'd throw it at her too, you're another one who hates the "opposition". I own you son. If you need help with critical thinking skills let me know, I'd be glad to help you out.

Tomi is the only girl i've ever been attracted to. don't you dare attack her! DON'T. YOU. DARE.

"Everybody is with Tomi Lahren, a truly outstanding and respected young woman!" - President Trump

Bull shit. Give us an example of a lefty being mistreated by a righty.

Like people who were assaulted by Trump supporters at rallies?

I think there was one case where that happened. And older man assaulted a youngster who was being an asshole. But that's the only one i can think of. There were dozens of cases where lefty's attacked trump supporters, and there is well known video of one of the political agitators boasting about how they were being paid to disrupt trump rallies. Very Sturm Abteilung of the dem Party there. Kind of sad too.

Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

The worst part is how proud they seem of it, and how they think having the crowd "on their side" makes them vindicated.

Actually it just shows they are cowardly assholes who only "confront them man" when they have numbers behind them.

Yeah really. It was just like being at a Trump campaign rally.

The violence at the trump rallies was lefty's attacking trump supporters. And many were being paid to do so. Why do you support nazi like behavior?

"

It's probably an event that Lahren staged for attention.

"

Why do you even give a shit?

"

I really don't think the right has any room to be talking about intolerance.

"

"

"

"

Billy just used his full sock lineup.

Once again the left attacks someone and come off as the assholes. Tomi comes through with pure class and dignity.

Good job lefties. Keep doing you.

"

"

"

"

Billy just used his full sock lineup.
Funny! And ironic, considering I was just thinking that I can't tell one white wing baby-man from another around here.

Once again the left attacks someone and come off as the assholes. Tomi comes through with pure class and dignity.

Good job lefties. Keep doing you.

Yep. It's funny. The left is constantly screaming about the intolerant right, yet pretty much every video we have is of the intolerant left. it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes. Easy to find the opposite though. Real easy....

it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes.

I propose a simpler explanation:

Your perception is skewed by spending too much time on a clearing house for angry old white men. Couple that fact with the idea that you guys seem to have one single hobby, and that is affirming each other's (and your own) fetishes and superstitions (which includes finding and sharing these videos), and you can easily understand how you might be the victim of heavy bias in your observations.

it is real hard to find righty's acting like assholes.

I propose a simpler explanation:

Your perception is skewed by spending too much time on a clearing house for angry old white men. Couple that fact with the idea that you guys seem to have one single hobby, and that is affirming each other's (and your own) fetishes and superstitions (which includes finding and sharing these videos), and you can easily understand how you might be the victim of heavy bias in your observations.

No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes. It is very hard to do the same with right wingers. They are out there, but vastly outnumbered by you people. And based on your responses to this assault on Lahren, it is easy to see why. You approve of violence against any who you dislike. That is going to come back to bite you in the ass one of these days if you're not careful.

No, i can merely go up on youtube and find hundreds of videos of leftwingers acting like complete assholes
And so it is then your claim that I cannot do the same with the white wingers?

Do I have that right?

Really?

Fascinating...you really,truly believe this?

Forum List

Back