FOX NEWS should be sued for false representation

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience & public.

Do you agree or not?

I watched FOX News last night with Hannity being the commentator of the show. He out right lied numerous time, in fact most of what he said were outright lies.

“FOX NEWS”is presenting itself as a “news” source while they are only a tabloid source.

“FOX NEWS” should be sued for falsely representing them selves as “news” when they provide no actual unbiased “news”

FOX should either change their show's name to “FOX GOSIPE” or pay a fine of $5,000,000 for false representation to its audience & public.

Do you agree or not?
Who can tell? You haven’t demonstrated their fault! Make your case. Be specific.

Do you agree or not?

So you watched Hannity an opinion show did you watch it 12 hours , like I watched MSNBC yesterday when I took off from work? It was all opinions..

Do you agree or not?
I disagree.
However; I am good with you tards reminding us why Trump won.

You are just having the same reaction that all libs have at first when they tune in FOX for the first time...the truth sounds funny after years of CNN and the MSM....

My wife and I are always curious what lead Trump screwed up today story NBC Nightly News will use. Weird, they rarely if ever did that with Obama....

Do you agree or not?
Given your rationale maybe we should sue ALL media outlets that have opinion sections and/or "commentators"........... :eusa_whistle:

Do you agree or not?
I've been calling them the Fox Gossip Channel and Rumor Mill for years here on USMB.

Do you agree or not?

Hannity is an opinion show, not news.

Do you agree or not?
CNN admitted they lied for Saddamn, your selective outrage is a joke.

Constitution of United States of America 1789 (rev. 1992)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, OR OF THE PRESS; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Forum List

Back