Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
  • Tomi Lahren was having brunch with her mother, Trudy
  • As they walked out of the restaurant, a woman flung water at them
  • Lahren and her mother confronted the woman and the group she was with
  • A heated confrontation ensued, with one man yelling profanity at Lahren

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.

Nope, in the world I live in manners still matter. In the world I live in men still stand up for women. We still open their doors, pull out chairs, help them with their jackets and walk on the outside of the sidewalk.

Are you insinuating libturds have the capacity to think?

Never use the work "think" in association with libturds. They can not "think".

They believe in asinine shit like collectivist utopias, global warming, the earth being flat, santa marx and meat puppet faggots being real human beings.

They believe in asinine shit like collectivist utopias, global warming, the earth being flat, santa marx and meat puppet faggots being real human beings.

I'm quite sure they have the ability, I just don't think they have the strength to do it.

I'm quite sure they have the ability, I just don't think they have the strength to do it.

They damn sure don't have the desire.

They damn sure don't have the desire.

I agree with you there, it's much easier to go along with the Party, that however that is an affliction BOTH sides have.

Last edited:
Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760479/Fox-News-contributor-Tomi-Lahren-slams-woman-heckled-threw-drinks-brunch.html#ixzz5GKDpMZXK

Ainchu folks jus all bad and shit. Let's pick on anyone who doesn't think "just like you". The OH SO "tolerant" Left.
The savage liberals are at it again, "When Animals Attack" But you will here over and over again how the conservatives are violent....blah blah blah

Totally uncalled for BS, to do something like that just because you do not agree with somebody's political views. Just astounding to me.

The worst part is how proud they seem of it, and how they think having the crowd "on their side" makes them vindicated.

Actually it just shows they are cowardly assholes who only "confront them man" when they have numbers behind them.

"

Liberals being Liberals. Stunning how a group of people can preach "diversity" and "inclusion", yet be so intolerant and divisive.

I agree with you there, it's much easier to go along with the Party, that however I an affliction BOTH sides have.

Agreed, I don't cotton to republicrats that demand government force their beliefs on others, and use laws to punish people for doing shit that harms no one else, nor do I believe democrooks have a lock on corrupt self aggrandizing bullshit. They're the worst of the two, but republicrats are the primary opposition to collectivists.

Woman throws her drink over Fox News pundit Tom Lahren

and missed Hannity ?

shame that -

"

I agree that those people were out of line...way out of line.

(and now....it's time to blame all on the Left for what these jerks did)

"

Thank you.

"

Funny how the majority of people "out of line" are from the left.

Yet you're more than willing to assert everyone who supports the NRA likes arming sociopaths and killing kids.

Forum List

Back