Woman shoots cop, is killed by return fire

Agreed, drug laws are disgusting and this whole situation should have been avoided. I hope the officer makes a full recovery.
Drug laws, while not disgusting, definitely need revamping and should move toward decriminalizing personal use here in Tennessee. That said, the law is the law. If driving a drug dealer's car, you may be pulled over. If so, you should cooperate, but without granting permission to search. If searched anyway, you probably should go along with it. Casually carrying drug on you or in you purse has a good chance of detained or arrested, so you should just go along with compliance with law enforcement demands. Resistance on the side of the street is very poor decision making and will probably work out badly. Crap happens quick, but you can be dead for a time.
Resistance is taught, and then pride gets involved, and then dumb crap happens. Cops are dealing with the fall out of leftist indoctrination that has been going on ever since the hippie sixties. It's went into overdrive these days, and the cops are on the front lines.

So true the hippie communist [not all of course] infiltrated out nations laws ,education and politics. Now we are a communist nation. I don't think those in control are any less than Hitler's and his brownshirts and their Antifa,BLM.
Communist nation? How moronic the trumpists get, never ceases to amaze me.

Only a moron doesn't know what he stands for.And you seem to fit the type.
I'm from the "Its a club and you ain't in it" gang. [ although I don't like his bad language, I agree with some of what he said. I dislike all of them. But would take Trump over the others. Not that I trust Trump just more so than the others.

Agreed, drug laws are disgusting and this whole situation should have been avoided. I hope the officer makes a full recovery.
Drug laws, while not disgusting, definitely need revamping and should move toward decriminalizing personal use here in Tennessee. That said, the law is the law. If driving a drug dealer's car, you may be pulled over. If so, you should cooperate, but without granting permission to search. If searched anyway, you probably should go along with it. Casually carrying drug on you or in you purse has a good chance of detained or arrested, so you should just go along with compliance with law enforcement demands. Resistance on the side of the street is very poor decision making and will probably work out badly. Crap happens quick, but you can be dead for a time.
Resistance is taught, and then pride gets involved, and then dumb crap happens. Cops are dealing with the fall out of leftist indoctrination that has been going on ever since the hippie sixties. It's went into overdrive these days, and the cops are on the front lines.

So true the hippie communist [not all of course] infiltrated out nations laws ,education and politics. Now we are a communist nation. I don't think those in control are any less than Hitler's and his brownshirts and their Antifa,BLM.

I'm from the "Its a club and you ain't in it" gang. [ although I don't like his bad language, I agree with some of what he said. I dislike all of them. But would take Trump over the others. Not that I trust Trump just more so than the others.
You are just anti-American and wanting a new direction and willing to embrace an autocratic form of government. I suggest you move to a small 3rd world country and see if your form lasts as long. Your little club doesn't stand a chance here.

You are just anti-American and wanting a new direction and willing to embrace an autocratic form of government. I suggest you move to a small 3rd world country and see if your form lasts as long. Your little club doesn't stand a chance here.

I'm already in a third world country only it is a big one. You libs destroyed what was a free nation .But complacent tolerant conservative fools helped so either way its over.Beyond repair now.

I'm already in a third world country only it is a big one. You libs destroyed what was a free nation .But complacent tolerant conservative fools helped so either way its over.Beyond repair now.
Don't give me that crap, traitor. Just what was it you were free to do 20 years ago that you cannot do today?

Forum List

Back