Woman shoots cop, is killed by return fire

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
A simple drug possession arrest turns into shootout, with the cop shot and the woman iced by return fire. It's all on video. Being a cop is not easy, having to have to deal with this dangerous trash every day.

Agreed, drug laws are disgusting and this whole situation should have been avoided. I hope the officer makes a full recovery.

You're one stupid motherfucker,as was the porch monkey who thought she could shoot her way out of the trouble she was in.
Did she really think that shooting the cop would allow her to escape prosecution when the dispatcher already knew who she was? Not to mention she was on video throughout the altercation.

Agreed, drug laws are disgusting and this whole situation should have been avoided. I hope the officer makes a full recovery.

You're one stupid motherfucker,as was the porch monkey who thought she could shoot her way out of the trouble she was in.
Did she really think that shooting the cop would allow her to escape prosecution when the dispatcher already knew who she was? Not to mention she was on video throughout the altercation.
He don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

I would guess she shot the cop because she was pissed she just got tased. Luckily the officer will survive, and she is today's winner of the Darwin Award.

A simple drug possession arrest turns into shootout, with the cop shot and the woman iced by return fire. It's all on video. Being a cop is not easy, having to have to deal with this dangerous trash every day.

Dumb fat bitch. She is what she should be.

I would guess she shot the cop because she was pissed she just got tased. Luckily the officer will survive, and she is today's winner of the Darwin Award.
Post-humorously, like so many other such award winners.

Drug laws, while not disgusting, definitely need revamping and should move toward decriminalizing personal use here in Tennessee. That said, the law is the law. If driving a drug dealer's car, you may be pulled over. If so, you should cooperate, but without granting permission to search. If searched anyway, you probably should go along with it. Casually carrying drug on you or in you purse has a good chance of detained or arrested, so you should just go along with compliance with law enforcement demands. Resistance on the side of the street is very poor decision making and will probably work out badly. Crap happens quick, but you can be dead for a time.

Drug laws, while not disgusting, definitely need revamping and should move toward decriminalizing personal use here in Tennessee. That said, the law is the law. If driving a drug dealer's car, you may be pulled over. If so, you should cooperate, but without granting permission to search. If searched anyway, you probably should go along with it. Casually carrying drug on you or in you purse has a good chance of detained or arrested, so you should just go along with compliance with law enforcement demands. Resistance on the side of the street is very poor decision making and will probably work out badly. Crap happens quick, but you can be dead for a time.
Resistance is taught, and then pride gets involved, and then dumb crap happens. Cops are dealing with the fall out of leftist indoctrination that has been going on ever since the hippie sixties. It's went into overdrive these days, and the cops are on the front lines.

Resistance is taught, and then pride gets involved, and then dumb crap happens. Cops are dealing with the fall out of leftist indoctrination that has been going on ever since the hippie sixties. It's went into overdrive these days, and the cops are on the front lines.
What is your point? Do we differ in thinking resistance on the side of the road against following the instructions of law enforcement is a dumb move? I doubt it. I know better than to do it no matter how much it may gall me it unfair. I'll take my chances in front of a judge. Sure pride gets involved, but pride goeth before the fall. Pride is an emotion. If you cannot control your emotions, you are a danger to yourself and sometimes everybody around you. Sometimes when resisting police pride goeth before falling down dead. I respect neither the foolish, ill temperate, or martyrs, including and possibly especially the unwitting martyrs. If you pull a gun on an officer on duty and specially if you shoot, whatever happens next is on you. Indoctrination has nothing to do with it. Not realizing the consequence of your actions has everything to do with it. The police have always been on the front lines. Nothing new about that, either.

What is your point? Do we differ in thinking resistance on the side of the road against following the instructions of law enforcement is a dumb move? I doubt it. I know better than to do it no matter how much it may gall me it unfair. I'll take my chances in front of a judge. Sure pride gets involved, but pride goeth before the fall. Pride is an emotion. If you cannot control your emotions, you are a danger to yourself and sometimes everybody around you. Sometimes when resisting police pride goeth before falling down dead. I respect neither the foolish, ill temperate, or martyrs, including and possibly especially the unwitting martyrs. If you pull a gun on an officer on duty and specially if you shoot, whatever happens next is on you. Indoctrination has nothing to do with it. Not realizing the consequence of your actions has everything to do with it. The police have always been on the front lines. Nothing new about that, either.
You don't think that people aren't indoctrinated to think in certain ways or to fear in certain ways or the hate in certain ways etc ? Sadly people might get a heavy dose of being indoctrinated in which causes them to think in certain ways, and then it leads to either a short life span or to a life time of misery or if they are somehow mentally capable after being indoctrinated, then they will shake off the chains that bind them, and they will somehow see the light before it's to late.

You don't think that people aren't indoctrinated to think in certain ways or to fear in certain ways or the hate in certain ways etc ? Sadly people might get a heavy dose of being indoctrinated in which causes them to think in certain ways, and then it leads to either a short life span or to a life time of misery or if they are somehow mentally capable after being indoctrinated, then they will shake off the chains that bind them, and they will somehow see the light before it's to late.
You make a sad view of society. Presently their are a lot of people "indoctrinated" as witness by the rise of trumpism and Q. A new study shows they are they are people of low emotional intelligence, often but not always, having lower IQ in general in the controlled study. Take a competently administered Meyers-Briggs assay along with a Woodcock-Johnson and get back to us. Just don't get suicidal when viewing the results.

So true the hippie communist [not all of course] infiltrated out nations laws ,education and politics. Now we are a communist nation. I don't think those in control are any less than Hitler's and his brownshirts and their Antifa,BLM.

So true the hippie communist [not all of course] infiltrated out nations laws ,education and politics. Now we are a communist nation. I don't think those in control are any less than Hitler's and his brownshirts and their Antifa,BLM.
Communist nation? How moronic the trumpists get, never ceases to amaze me.

Forum List

Back