Woman Points Firearm At Police and Does Not Get Shot (She's White)

She was taken into custody without incident.

In spite of aiming a gun at the cops.

Fascinating.

To the racist:

Lots of people brandish guns around cops without getting shot. Cops do everything in their power to resolve the situation without anyone getting hurt. Cops are a cross section of American society, nearly half of them being of black and other minority race.

So stop being a racist bigot. Hang up the bed sheets, lose the swastika tattoo, and rejoin us here in the 21st century.

Well, aren't you a stupid fuckwad. I never once mentioned race. You did. You are gonna need more than St. Michael to get out of that one.

To the racist:

You can't possibly talk about anything without including race. You're like an Al Sharpton race pimping wanna be only without his fame or his slot on MSNBC.

You really should not lie. I did not mention race, or that this crime was racially motivated, or that the police response was racially motivated. But I have learned that many disgusting racists often accuse others of the very things they do. So, you have anything you want to confess?

You pointing to one single case to make your point, is beyond ridiculous.
Anybody remember this one from earlier in the year?

If he was an old colored man, it would have ended the same way. The difference was that stupid thug in Berekly Missouri pulled his gun quickly and aimed it toward the police officer. He deserved to get shot and his momma too fir birthing an idiot son.

Woman shoots up Hixson neighborhood Local News Times Free Press

Juia Shields was wearing a bullet proof vest and holding her weapon out her car window. When the cops finally pulled her over, she was not shot. But then again she is White.

A 12-Year Old African-American Male points his toy gun at cops and is killed.

Eric Garner (Black) was choked to death, his ruled a homicide.

Michael Brown (Black) was killed by a cop in Missouri because he was "suspected" of stealing cigars that were never found.

Yep, being White means not being killed by cops in America.

Yep.. it PAYS to be a WINNER! Always has... .

Juia Shields was wearing a bullet proof vest and holding her weapon out her car window. When the cops finally pulled her over, she was not shot. But then again she is White.

Michael Brown (Black) was killed by a cop in Missouri because he was "suspected" of stealing cigars that were never found.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that this thread will get lots and lots of postings.

I remember one RWNJ here claiming something like 'you point a gun at a cop, you die'....

Hmmmmm, but this crazy woman did not die.

Hmmmmmm.......

Does anyone know what actually happened? Why they didn't shoot her?
Because she was deemed not to be an immediate threat. Unlike the stupid 12 year old with a toy gun pretending it was real by removing the Orange cap..

No I am not disappointed. Only pointing out the facts.

Cops kill a 12-Year Old Boy for pointing toy gun at them.

This woman pointed her gun at cops and she was NOT shot. She is also White.

Eric Garner was killed by Cops. Black Man.

Michael Brown was killed by Cops. Black Man.

White Woman lives after pointing her gun at cops.

Hypocrasy is alive and well in RW, you keep proving it every day.
You're a fool.

Why are Righties always so annnnnnnnggggggrrrrrryyyyyyy??????
I was laughing at the OP.

She was taken into custody without incident.

Fascinating.

To the racist:

Lots of people brandish guns around cops without getting shot. Cops do everything in their power to resolve the situation without anyone getting hurt. Cops are a cross section of American society, nearly half of them being of black and other minority race.

So stop being a racist bigot. Hang up the bed sheets, lose the swastika tattoo, and rejoin us here in the 21st century.

Well, aren't you a stupid fuckwad. I never once mentioned race. You did. You are gonna need more than St. Michael to get out of that one.

To the racist:

You can't possibly talk about anything without including race. You're like an Al Sharpton race pimping wanna be only without his fame or his slot on MSNBC.

You really should not lie. I did not mention race, or that this crime was racially motivated, or that the police response was racially motivated. But I have learned that many disgusting racists often accuse others of the very things they do. So, you have anything you want to confess?

To the racist in denial,

You participated on this thread, defending the OP's statements about a white woman who pointed a gun at the cops and wasn't shot. Your advocacy for the OP cannot be mistaken for anything else than concurrence with its racist narrative. Give up the hate, stop discriminating against people by the color of their skin, and get on board with Dr. Martin Luther King's dream that people be judged by the content of their character in lieu. You can become a recovering racist if you commit yourself to a different course.

Fascinating.

To the racist:

To the racist:

To the racist in denial,

You participated on this thread, defending the OP's statements about a white woman who pointed a gun at the cops and wasn't shot. Your advocacy for the OP cannot be mistaken for anything else than concurrence with its racist narrative. Give up the hate, stop discriminating against people by the color of their skin, and get on board with Dr. Martin Luther King's dream that people be judged by the content of their character in lieu. You can become a recovering racist if you commit yourself to a different course.

to the racist to accuses others of racism to hide his own disgusting proclivities: "off" is the direction in which you can fuck.

Here's a picture of a typical, ethnically diverse police force that the demonic Left insists is racist:

10-12-13-caruth-lieutenant.jpg

Oh yeah, looks like a Klan meeting alright! White Power!

It's about time that the message resounds across the nation that the only real RACISTS in this country are the Left.

Not the cops, not the Republican Party, not the Tea Party, but Leftists.

Oh yeah!
We've shown many times that the Democrats are the party of the KKK and wrote the Jim Crowe laws.

You're a fool.

And I am laughing at you.

Here's a picture of a typical, ethnically diverse police force that the demonic Left insists is racist:

10-12-13-caruth-lieutenant.jpg

Oh yeah, looks like a Klan meeting alright! White Power!

It's about time that the message resounds across the nation that the only real RACISTS in this country are the Left.

Not the cops, not the Republican Party, not the Tea Party, but Leftists.

Oh yeah!
We've shown many times that the Democrats are the party of the KKK and wrote the Jim Crowe laws.

And racists like STATISTIKHENGST and the OP are proof that Leftists continue to be racist today. They just can't help their racist selves.

I am going to go out on a limb and predict that this thread will get lots and lots of postings.

I remember one RWNJ here claiming something like 'you point a gun at a cop, you die'....

Hmmmmmm.......

Because she was deemed not to be an immediate threat. Unlike the stupid 12 year old with a toy gun pretending it was real by removing the Orange cap..

Oh, so pointing a gun directly at a cop after having put holes in things all over the neighborhood with that gun is somehow not a threat.

Aha.... totally logical, in a RWNJ sort of way....

You're a fool.

And I am laughing at you.
You're in denial of your bigotry

Hmmmmmm.......

Oh, so pointing a gun directly at a cop after having put holes in things all over the neighborhood with that gun is somehow not a threat.

And yet just the other day a BLACK man shot up a building and when confronted pointed his weapon at the cops and pulled the trigger. He was not shot. So much for that claim.

Hmmmmmm.......

And yet just the other day a BLACK man shot up a building and when confronted pointed his weapon at the cops and pulled the trigger. He was not shot. So much for that claim.

Link? Photo? Video? Audio? Eyewitnesses?

Don't worry, we can wait. We know how sloooooowwwww Conservatives can be.

Hmmmmmm.......

Sorry I am not your servant, there was an entire thread on it. Are you admitting you missed a thread on cops NOT shooting someone? Perhaps you were to busy advocating others shoot cops or busy claiming cops are evil?

Um, seems more likely that being female means one doesn't get shot for pointing a gun at police.

Sorry I am not your servant, there was an entire thread on it. Are you admitting you missed a thread on cops NOT shooting someone? Perhaps you were to busy advocating others shoot cops or busy claiming cops are evil?

I work for a living and no, I don't read every thread. You mentioned it, Bubba, now is time for butter with the fish!

I work for a living and no, I don't read every thread. You mentioned it, Bubba, now is time for butter with the fish!
Ahh so you doubt me? Perhaps one should check their sources before claiming anything?

Black dude aims gun at cops and pulls trigger only to find gun is empty. Ooops US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back