Black dude aims gun at cops and pulls trigger only to find gun is empty. Ooops !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And by the way he's lucky he didn't get his ass shot, he was taken into custody instead.

Man aimed empty gun in cop’s face, pulled trigger: officials

A Bronx teen who twice pointed his gun at cops and pulled the trigger — only to realize that he’d just emptied the weapon shooting out apartment windows — nearly hit several residents with his gunfire, police sources and witnesses said Sunday.

Raymond Leonardo, 17, had wildly fired six shots into a building on East 140th Street in Mott Haven around 9 p.m. Saturday before he aimed the gun at responding officers who showed up to answer a 911 call, police said.

“My son came out and said he almost got shot,” said Maretta Carter, who was cooking inside her fourth-floor apartment when a bullet came smashing through her window. “He was just cleaning his room.”

“I’m scared, and I want to move because it can happen again and be even worse,” she said.

A resident on the second floor who declined to give his name said he heard several gunshots before one of the bullets hit his window frame.

“We were in the living room when it happened, so nobody got hurt,” the man said. “I heard the shot and saw the police run up the block.”

The shooting occurred on the same day that two Brooklyn officers were killed execution-style by a cop-hating psycho.

After firing at the building, Leonardo was chased a couple blocks before he turned and pointed his .357-caliber revolver at officers standing just feet from him and tried to squeeze off two rounds — but the gun was empty, authorities said.

Leonardo was arrested and faces several gun and menacing charges.

Man aimed empty gun in cop 8217 s face pulled trigger officials New York Post

teen.jpg

Apparently NYPD is AFRAID of doing what should have been done, erase this piece of shit from the face of the earth....He will only come back to HARM someone again, once out of prison.

But I really can't blame NYPD, with that scumbags death, that officer, and his family would have been drug through the coals, have that bigot, Eric "The RED" Holder investigate him for CIVIL RIGHTS charges, and have all the lunatic left wing scum in here call for his indictment.... The world has been turned on it's head, and it will take a MIRACLE to turn it around!

To prove my point, just look at this current thread! The officer took PROPER action and THIS is the outcome!

What should a cop do when faced with an armed thug US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
He was charged with gun and menacing charges. Not attempted murder ?

Maybe, it is because an unloaded gun cannot kill anyone, and he can say he knew it was not loaded.

TV's "Police Squad" taught us that if the gun is empty you throw it at your foe. Since he didn't do that, one could say he was just playing around.

And by the way he's lucky he didn't get his ass shot, he was taken into custody instead.

Man aimed empty gun in cop’s face, pulled trigger: officials

A Bronx teen who twice pointed his gun at cops and pulled the trigger — only to realize that he’d just emptied the weapon shooting out apartment windows — nearly hit several residents with his gunfire, police sources and witnesses said Sunday.

Raymond Leonardo, 17, had wildly fired six shots into a building on East 140th Street in Mott Haven around 9 p.m. Saturday before he aimed the gun at responding officers who showed up to answer a 911 call, police said.

“My son came out and said he almost got shot,” said Maretta Carter, who was cooking inside her fourth-floor apartment when a bullet came smashing through her window. “He was just cleaning his room.”

“I’m scared, and I want to move because it can happen again and be even worse,” she said.

A resident on the second floor who declined to give his name said he heard several gunshots before one of the bullets hit his window frame.

“We were in the living room when it happened, so nobody got hurt,” the man said. “I heard the shot and saw the police run up the block.”

The shooting occurred on the same day that two Brooklyn officers were killed execution-style by a cop-hating psycho.

After firing at the building, Leonardo was chased a couple blocks before he turned and pointed his .357-caliber revolver at officers standing just feet from him and tried to squeeze off two rounds — but the gun was empty, authorities said.

Leonardo was arrested and faces several gun and menacing charges.

Man aimed empty gun in cop 8217 s face pulled trigger officials New York Post

So, at 17 he can't count to six?

Yet another classic case of Nature doing everything it can to cull the dead weight from the herd.

He was charged with gun and menacing charges. Not attempted murder ?

Maybe, it is because an unloaded gun cannot kill anyone, and he can say he knew it was not loaded.

LOL! Yeah... I say the thing to do with that jackass is to cut him some slack... clearly, he's had to tow a tight line his whole life. He deserves a break!

Sweet Mother.

Christmas colors are more than just black....

Well, most of the thugs protesting and firing on cops are black. 50% of all murders for 13% of the population is really fucked up. Wouldn't you agree?

Whites do have a higher suicide rate. I wonder why that is.​

Wow, because we hold our selfs to a high standard and get stressed out. We work!
Whites work?? Not the ones in Washington D.C...........

Forum List

Back