WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

We disagree with you using fairytales as rational arguments. Traditional American families were ones where women had no autonomy and were basically property. As a married wife you couldn't even legally resist rape at the hand of your husband in all 50 States until 1993.
Things certainly have changed, but perversion, is still perversion pervert!

I love how you always take the side of queers and other scum. Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.
I don't mind ridicule back and forth. I'm not crying over their video. I'm laughing at the morons for not knowing that U.S.A. is a noun. If you're going to play a game of insults they don't cry like a bitch at the first counter strike. When did you all become so fucking soft? :itsok:

Careful he will hit you with his purse!
He looks like a bad ass, doesn't he?

1710329825791.png

This dominance of people prospering from agendas is eventually going to kill tens of millions of people if not hundreds of millions.

You're in the wrong thread, clown. This is a thread about one set of kids making fun of another set of kids and I'm making fun of the first set of kids for not knowing the difference between nouns and pronouns. Apparently I'm the only one who gets what this thread is about. :laugh:
It applies here as well

Thanks for the warning, but its already been explained to us by a lib pet minority from the gay capital of America

Thanks for that. That's actually a hilarious song. I love that even white American gays have more hubris to be who they really are and state their intentions more clearly than cuckolded whites on the right invested in a political strategy of simp cosplay. We've come a long way, or put differently, you've lost a lot of ground to those people in the last 20 years. No wonder there's an entire generation of fail whites who want to cover their faces in make up and pageantry. And I dont mean the drag queens. :laugh:

We've come a long way, or put differently, you've lost a lot of ground to those people in the last 20 years.
Thats true

The perverts in the video are a little nuts, but they arent stupid, and they have cleverly lobbied for their cause

Intelligent people ask questions instead of just going along with what they are told.

The question intelligent people ask is why the hell our public schools are pushing this agenda on prepubescent children.

The answer lies in the intentional reshaping of society to meet the needs of some very powerful people.

Thats true

The perverts in the video are a little nuts, but they arent stupid, and they have cleverly lobbied for their cause
Well they have a cause. You people are too pussy to be honest about what your cause is. You can't even get into the fight cause you can't admit you're even having one. You're not anti-gay, you're anti-grooming.... the Democrats are keeping blacks on a plantation and also monuments to plantation owning Democrats should be preserved because they were honorable men.... You're a cuckolded culture of confused idiots with no coherent message or courage to decide what it is you're actually going to fight for.

I love how desperate you all are for the affirmation provided to you by a handful of kids. And not even the smart kids. U.S.A. is a noun, children. Not a pronoun.:laugh:
Wow, sour grapes abound. It occurs to one that you are not pleased by the actions of these children. Why is that?

Intelligent people ask questions instead of just going along with what they are told.

The question intelligent people ask is why the hell our public schools are pushing this agenda on prepubescent children.

The answer lies in the intentional reshaping of society to meet the needs of some very powerful people.
And why exactly do these very powerful people need to turn public schools into a grooming factory?

Wow, sour grapes abound. It occurs to one that you are not pleased by the actions of these children. Why is that?
I'm very pleased to have these Bingo children making videos telling the world and, colleges and future employers that they're both, bigoted and ignorant about what a noun and pronoun are. :laugh:

Well they have a cause. You people are too pussy to be honest about what your cause is. You can't even get into the fight cause you can't admit you're even having one. You're not anti-gay, you're anti-grooming.... the Democrats are keeping blacks on a plantation and also monuments to plantation owning Democrats should be preserved because they were honorable men.... You're a cuckolded culture of confused idiots with no coherent message or courage to decide what it is you're actually going to fight for.
Your posts make no sense

Mostly you just spew rage and hate for white people

Forum List

Back