WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

You're in the wrong thread, clown. This is a thread about one set of kids making fun of another set of kids and I'm making fun of the first set of kids for not knowing the difference between nouns and pronouns. Apparently I'm the only one who gets what this thread is about. :laugh:
Sure didn't see one set of kids making fun of another set of kids. What I saw is one set of kids that didn't want to participate in your gay bullshit nonsense. You go right ahead and wear whatever rainbow outfit you want, just don't shove that nonsense on to other kids.

I'm very pleased to have these Bingo children making videos telling the world and, colleges and future employers that they're both, bigoted and ignorant about what a noun and pronoun are. :laugh:
You see fit to make fun of young children. Quite a leftwing thing to do.

Sure didn't see one set of kids making fun of another set of kids. What I saw is one set of kids that didn't want to participate in your gay bullshit nonsense. You go right ahead and wear whatever rainbow outfit you want, just don't shove that nonsense on to other kids.
You can't act like a tough guy if you're also acting like you never had any intention of puffing your chest out to anyone. :laugh: Make up your mind about what it is you're doing, you pussy, and then get back to me.

Speak English you stupid POS.
What are you confused about? Making an insult video and then pretending you didn't mean to be insulting is like calling someone a name in public to their back and then acting like you don't know who said it when they turn around. You can engage in that pussy type behavior if you want to, but no one is mistaking it for strength.

We need to cut teaching materials budgets even further if they have enough money to be doing all the rainbow crap, damn it!!!

Grammer Nazi strikes again, this time at children. Face it, the saying is clever and makes a strong point. You don't like that.
They tried to make a clever point and instead made a stupid one and now I'm making fun of them. Feel free to cry about it. :laugh:

Because you’re trash.
To an ever shrinking segment of people who are actually referred to as white trash themselves. Imagine how much you and the sentiments of the rest of the white trash community move me. :laugh:

It isn't my culture who's been forced to modify my argument as being anti grooming instead of anti gay since that's already a loser argument in this America. :funnyface:

They tried to make a clever point and instead made a stupid one and now I'm making fun of them. Feel free to cry about it. :laugh:
It was an effective protest, because it got the usual suspects all up in arms at what a few children did. The weenies couldn't handle it, and now they're going full grammer Nazi over it.

What are you confused about? Making an insult video and then pretending you didn't mean to be insulting is like calling someone a name in public to their back and then acting like you don't know who said it when they turn around. You can engage in that pussy type behavior if you want to, but no one is mistaking it for strength.
Dang, I must have missed the "insult" video. What I saw was a few kids standing up for what they believe in. Although, there were a couple woke adults insulting those kids.

It was an effective protest, because it got the usual suspects all up in arms at what a few children did. The weenies couldn't handle it, and now they're going full grammer Nazi over it.
Who's up in arms? I think the school is probably more concerned with the tearing down of school property and I'm all in favor of conservative self owns where they confuse U.S.A. the noun for a pronoun. That shit is funny. :lmao:

Really, how did none of their parents catch that?

Dang, I must have missed the "insult" video. What I saw was a few kids standing up for what they believe in. Although, there were a couple woke adults insulting those kids.
They believe U.S.A. is a pronoun? :dunno: :lmao:

Cause honestly if it isn't an insult video that's somehow worse.

I love how desperate you all are for the affirmation provided to you by a handful of kids. And not even the smart kids. U.S.A. is a noun, children. Not a pronoun.:laugh:
Meanwhile you sick in the head twisted fucks are ready to die for the cause on tranny hill….the .0000002 percentile.
Further, why do you leftist wackos always look exactly like a leftist wacko would look?
IMG_1943.jpeg

Forum List

Back