WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

Charles Murray points out that educators in this country are obsessed with pushing sexual perversion instead of useful topics such as excellence in STEM subjects

I still don't understand what the big push for all this crap is about. Like since when did the government, schools and even the entertainment business get so involved in fads.
The amount of now adults that are regretting transitioning into the opposite sex is exploding. But you have to dig to find those articles and video's.

I still don't understand what the big push for all this crap is about. Like since when did the government, schools and even the entertainment business get so involved in fads.
The amount of now adults that are regretting transitioning into the opposite sex is exploding. But you have to dig to find those articles and video's.
Leftwing intellectuals hate America for its traditional values

Leftist elites in education want to destroy what most ordinary Americans love and replace it their own perverted ideology

Flooding the country with non Americans contributes to that goal

And so does the queer/transsexual movemrnt

Kids: My pro-nouns are U.S.A.

Adult Marxist zombies: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I LOVE it!!! :yes_text12: :rock::hyper::TH_WAY~113::dance::salute::mm::clap::5_1_12024::thankusmile:
I love how desperate you all are for the affirmation provided to you by a handful of kids. And not even the smart kids. U.S.A. is a noun, children. Not a pronoun.:laugh:

I love how desperate you all are for the affirmation provided to you by a handful of kids. And not even the smart kids. U.S.A. is a noun, children. Not a pronoun.:laugh:
Your Marxist cult of woke is being REJECTED.
You FREAKS are forcing your RELIGION INTO PUBLIC EDUCATION.
That's completely unacceptable, and the MAJORITY of American Patriots are fucking SICK of this Marxist CRAP being shoved in our faces EVERY FUCKING DAY!
Don't like the pushback??? TOO BAD, go FUCK yourself.
As far as the "accuracy" of your illogical pronoun usage......
:dev3:

Your Marxist cult of woke is being REJECTED.
You FREAKS are forcing your RELIGION INTO PUBLIC EDUCATION.
That's completely unacceptable, and the MAJORITY of American Patriots are fucking SICK of this Marxist CRAP being shoved in our faces EVERY FUCKING DAY!
Don't like the pushback??? TOO BAD, go FUCK yourself.
As far as the "accuracy" of your illogical pronoun usage......
:dev3:
I don't need videos of a handful of the dumb kids who don't know the difference between nouns and pronouns to assuage my fears. The research itself shows religious beliefs are declining, that church attendance has fallen off a cliff and the the vast majority of young Americans are overwhelmingly progressive in their political views.

That’s it? That’s all you got, is to be the grammar police? Weak.
I'm not faulting them for a clearly mistyped word. If you're going to play the dozens then don't leave yourself so open to attack and certainly don't cry about it when you are attacked. That's the game you Simp.

I don't need videos of a handful of the dumb kids who don't know the difference between nouns and pronouns to assuage my fears. The research itself shows religious beliefs are declining, that church attendance has fallen off a cliff and the the vast majority of young Americans are overwhelmingly progressive in their political views.
That's nice.
You fucking retarded wannabe Marxist Leninist revolutionaries forgot that every retarded Marxist Leninist revolution that occurred in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be.

You faggots don't have the BALLS to pull that off!!!!
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
:auiqs.jpg:

I'm not faulting them for a clearly mistyped word. If you're going to play the dozens then don't leave yourself so open to attack and certainly don't cry about it when you are attacked. That's the game you Simp.
You never came into this thread to discuss, so, we’re done…This is a serious subject about the state usurping rights, it’s no surprise you support that ….

That's nice.
You fucking retarded wannabe Marxist Leninist revolutionaries forgot that every retarded Marxist Leninist revolution that occurred in the 20th century REQUIRED MASS-MURDER to come to be.

You faggots don't have the BALLS to pull that off!!!!
Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
:auiqs.jpg:
So did every capitalist County. It's not us that doesn't know the first part, it's you morons who imagine that unique to marxism. :laugh:

You never came into this thread to discuss, so, we’re done…This is a serious subject about the state usurping rights, it’s no surprise you support that ….
You're in the wrong thread, clown. This is a thread about one set of kids making fun of another set of kids and I'm making fun of the first set of kids for not knowing the difference between nouns and pronouns. Apparently I'm the only one who gets what this thread is about. :laugh:

Leftwing intellectuals hate America for its traditional values

Leftist elites in education want to destroy what most ordinary Americans love and replace it their own perverted ideology

Flooding the country with non Americans contributes to that goal

And so does the queer/transsexual movemrnt
Bingo, they hate the traditional family template! The whole thing is an incremental approach to tearing down America

Bingo, they hate the traditional family template! The whole thing is an incremental approach to tearing down America
We disagree with you using fairytales as rational arguments. Traditional American families were ones where women had no autonomy and were basically property. As a married wife you couldn't even legally resist rape at the hand of your husband in all 50 States until 1993.

Forum List

Back