WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

Adults who attack kids display their own weakness, and you happily own it. You won't mind being reminded of that periodically.
I don't. Feel free to remind me time to time how much me pointing and laughing at these Bingo children triggered you. I'd love that. :laugh:

Why didn't they shout out "Our Pronouns are He and She"? USA is not a pronoun, as mush as I despise the Curried Goats creep.

Why didn't they shout out "Our Pronouns are He and She"? USA is not a pronoun, as mush as I despise the Curried Goats creep.
I think they held a virtual conference and went with, "What would most annoy a random internet grammar Nazi who likes to attack children?".

n532qdo70roc1.jpeg

I love how desperate you all are for the affirmation provided to you by a handful of kids. And not even the smart kids. U.S.A. is a noun, children. Not a pronoun.:laugh:
I'm pretty sure it's [U.S.A.] just an acronym/abbreviation, but neither here nor there as intelligence will play no part at all in the socially educated getting their diploma...A.K.A. participation trophy/plaque

Surely you're not trying to tell these kids how they feel inside??

:auiqs.jpg:

Which is more important?

Knowing the difference between nouns and pronouns or knowing the difference between men and women and beng able to define each?

Forum List

Back