WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

I still don't understand what the big push for all this crap is about. Like since when did the government, schools and even the entertainment business get so involved in fads.
The amount of now adults that are regretting transitioning into the opposite sex is exploding. But you have to dig to find those articles and video's.

Apparently schools have become another vehicle for social conditioning and brainwashing, just like with Hollywood, the MSM, etc.

I have to say... in my lifetime I don't think I've ever seen anything as evil as the whole transgender thing pushed on the public, even little children. It is a lie straight from the pit of hell, iyam.

He says "Now the kids are fighting back." The school was trying to push the pride stuff. And some kids fought back.

WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA​

What a great story!!
One can only hope that this kind of thing starts spreading where kids who are so sick of all this insane shit - and just want to be kids - start speaking out and return schools to teaching instead of sexualizing children

Apparently schools have become another vehicle for social conditioning and brainwashing, just like with Hollywood, the MSM, etc.

I have to say... in my lifetime I don't think I've ever seen anything as evil as the whole transgender thing pushed on the public, even little children. It is a lie straight from the pit of hell, iyam.

Almost all teachers have to have some college to be a teacher. Maybe this crap has been embedded into their brains from the college they attended.

I don't mind ridicule back and forth. I'm not crying over their video. I'm laughing at the morons for not knowing that U.S.A. is a noun. If you're going to play a game of insults they don't cry like a bitch at the first counter strike. When did you all become so fucking soft? :itsok:

Most people with common sense get the point of using USA as a pronoun.

Those that don't, simply don't want to get the point. Or they're too stupid to get it.

It’s satanic in nature, all based on lies, pushed by people so used to lying for a living. And the weak allow it to happen.

The push has to come from a position of authority. Otherwise it would just be a ridiculous fad, exercised by the general public. Not be embedded into government policies, schools and a lot of corporate polices in the USA and many other countries.
This comes from higher up.

The push has to come from a position of authority. Otherwise it would just be a ridiculous fad, exercised by the general public. Not be embedded into government policies, schools and a lot of corporate polices in the USA and many other countries.
This comes from higher up.
The “general public” affects such institutions. The push comes from the media into culture, and weak people accept it and go a long with it.

The real problem is most of America has been too spiritually and morally weak to stand up to any of it. Now it’s in every instruction, public and private.

I still don't understand what the big push for all this crap is about. Like since when did the government, schools and even the entertainment business get so involved in fads.
The amount of now adults that are regretting transitioning into the opposite sex is exploding. But you have to dig to find those articles and video's.
Marxism is behind it. Divide and conquer. Pit members of society against each other while installing Marxist/Elitists in positions of power and control. Create chaos, confusion, and fear in the hearts and minds of a people and the battle is almost won.

Most people with common sense get the point of using USA as a pronoun.

Those that don't, simply don't want to get the point. Or they're too stupid to get it.
Yeah, the point was to be insulting. Only little snowflakes talk shit and then crumble when people talk shit back. I see them talking shit and now I'm pointing and laughing at them for doing it in a way that makes them look stupid and in need of some remedial education. :funnyface:

Yeah, the point was to be insulting. Only little snowflakes talk shit and then crumble when people talk shit back. I see them talking shit and now I'm pointing and laughing at them for doing it in a way that makes them look stupid and in need of some remedial education. :funnyface:
Yeah, insulting children is a real classy move. </sarcasm>

No, you're simply insulting children because you don't like what they were saying. Feel good about yourself, you need it.
I love what they're saying. Have you not been paying attention to the thread? I love when bigots unwittingly clown on themselves. :laugh:

I love what they're saying. Have you not been paying attention to the thread? I love when bigots unwittingly clown on themselves. :laugh:
The children were correct in their protest. You seem to be wanting to distract from that.

Forum List

Back